Time to dive back into an old addiction...

arcadian

Guildcard
Hello all. I swear, I can never escape PSO. XD

I've played since Ep 1 and 2 on Gamecube. Sadly I could never play online because I never got the broadband adapter. Played Ep 3, (thinking it was more regular PSO! orz) then blue burst on some private servers. I've played the GC version so many times it's not even funny.

Went back to my last private server to see that they're basically dead - and a streamer I watch plays here, so I took a peek, saw 100+ players, and knew this was the place to go. So here I am!

I largely play alone, but I'm never against playing with others - it just takes me knowing when someone is around that wants to when I'm randomly hopping on. I also stream (and streamed some on this server last night... and will tonight as well!) on twitch, but the easiest way to get in touch with me is probably going to be here or in game, if we trade GCs. I have discord, but I don't feel comfortable giving it out in public. If we play together, I might drop my handle so it's easier to communicate in the future.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and glad to know that there's still a private server thriving in 2022! Keep kicking butt!

Hello all. I swear, I can never escape PSO. XD

I've played since Ep 1 and 2 on Gamecube. Sadly I could never play online because I never got the broadband adapter. Played Ep 3, (thinking it was more regular PSO! orz) then blue burst on some private servers. I've played the GC version so many times it's not even funny.

Went back to my last private server to see that they're basically dead - and a streamer I watch plays here, so I took a peek, saw 100+ players, and knew this was the place to go. So here I am!

I largely play alone, but I'm never against playing with others - it just takes me knowing when someone is around that wants to when I'm randomly hopping on. I also stream (and streamed some on this server last night... and will tonight as well!) on twitch, but the easiest way to get in touch with me is probably going to be here or in game, if we trade GCs. I have discord, but I don't feel comfortable giving it out in public. If we play together, I might drop my handle so it's easier to communicate in the future.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and glad to know that there's still a private server thriving in 2022! Keep kicking butt!
SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines the Arcadian-san carefully~!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! NO ONE truly 'QUITS PSO', dear! You'll find yourself in very common company! 21 year DC vets.....18+ from GC and XBOX....aaaand DON'T FOR A SECOND feel a 'lost longing' for what you missed "ONLINE" back then! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING! And yes, most remaining servers are 'dead' or dying, because WE've been joyfully assimewlating All the unhappy players who left for all the right reasons!!

*Picks up up, dusts you off, and starts circling you while poking a clawed paw in any soft places....* So, you like to hunt 'Alone' eh? Albeit you can still do that Lone Wolf stuff with whatever pride you has left over...But, you'll surprisingly find this community up to some of the highest standards found on any 'Online game' out there! Hoping you found this out while streaming last night? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmm? You already sound like a 'KEEPER' and mew looks forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Eh, it's less 'pride' and just what I'm used to XD I do sit in the lobby sometimes and watch the chatter. (And play in 'one person' mode most of the time because of it being easier to hunt. It's what I usually do until my characters are at least level 30 and can handle themselves online unless someone pokes me to play together.) That's how I played on stream too, but viewers did get to see how active the lobby was at least! Got to show them lobby 1 on block 1 of Fodra and everything. There's still liiiiiiiife!

Also the streams were used to show off the quests because in the older servers I played in there were far less of them... and being able to play them in one person mode is a huge boon if one is not already in a group!

Eh, it's less 'pride' and just what I'm used to XD I do sit in the lobby sometimes and watch the chatter. (And play in 'one person' mode most of the time because of it being easier to hunt. It's what I usually do until my characters are at least level 30 and can handle themselves online unless someone pokes me to play together.) That's how I played on stream too, but viewers did get to see how active the lobby was at least! Got to show them lobby 1 on block 1 of Fodra and everything. There's still liiiiiiiife!

Also the streams were used to show off the quests because in the older servers I played in there were far less of them... and being able to play them in one person mode is a huge boon if one is not already in a group!
MMMmmmhmmmmph, Usually our first ship/first lobby will always be the most populated...*Shudders from memories of SEGA DC Oberon ship!* But, yes...it will Always be alive and jammin wiff colorful convos and ppl! Esp on the weekends~! Single player mode EP1 "Side Story" at the Guild counter also has all the Old School offline quests we all know and love! After finishing the boring few initial tutorial quests...it unlocks All the good stuff like "Seek My Master."...and the quests needed to convert Enemy parts to weapons by Dr. Montegue in "Dr Ostos Research", etc etc! <3!
If mew spots you in da lobbeh, she'll 'Poke' you to play wiff her! Just fair warning~! lol =3

Back