Thrilled to play PSO again

alexntb

Hey everyone,
I'm a longtime PSO player but mostly on Gamecube, online and off. Never played Blue Burst til now, excited to get it going and start a new character. I adore PSO. I'm having some trouble logging in... I seem to be able to enter my username, but I seem to be unable to enter my password for some reason, I can't select the password box or something. Seems like an issue with controls, not the server, unless it's just not recognizing my username or something. I'm trying to get it figured out but I'm super psyched to get it to work and play PSO with new people... just an unbelievable game
Alex

Welcome to Ephinea! Glad to have another gc pso player from the past. I'm not sure what is going on with your game, but hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix for you. I've never had a problem entering my password before, unless you were trying to use your controller to select the different areas of the login screen and not using the arrow keys on your keyboard, but you might be talking about something totally different. Anyway hope you enjoy your stay here with us :D

The selection highlight is red when you can use the arrow keys to move the cursor, and green when you can type.
  • <Enter> (Green highlight)
  • Type username
  • <Enter> (Red highlight)
  • Down arrow
  • <Enter> (green highlight)
  • Type password
  • <Enter>
  • Etc

Welcome to Ephinea! Glad to have another gc pso player from the past. I'm not sure what is going on with your game, but hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix for you. I've never had a problem entering my password before, unless you were trying to use your controller to select the different areas of the login screen and not using the arrow keys on your keyboard, but you might be talking about something totally different. Anyway hope you enjoy your stay here with us :D
OK....starting to get a lil' Jelly of Com-kun out-Pouncing mew! XD! <3

Sorry for the delayed response!! I figured it out and logged in! I'm a little bit tech stupid, to be honest... I am launching using a launcher called "Ultima PSOBB Launcher". Do I have to download something else to play on Ephinea? Or just manipulate something within the program I have already downloaded? Or am I good to go? In any case, willing to stick with Ephinea. I'm sure all PSO servers are good and pure. I got logged in the other week, but couldn't figure out how to use my keyboard to chat in-game... that's another thing to figure out next.

I would love some peeps to play with. Never ever met a lame person on PSO. I am pretty familiar with the game's items, except maybe Blue Burst exclusive items. Pretty sure my user id is just alexntb, I don't know if that helps anyone find me to add me as a friend or anything. Any advice for beginners or things I should know, lmk!

EDIT: It looks like the only server showing up is "Ultima". Looking for what to do next

Last edited:
Nvm figured it out, obviously I had dl'ed Ultima and didn't know what the hell I was doing. I never do. Getting going with Ephinea rn

Everything works great, I even went questing with a couple peeps. Someone gave me a few cool items and another newb showed up too so it was a good mix. We all did boss rush stuff. Lmk if anyone wants to link up. I'm lvl 15 already. Don't think I can equip any rares yet

Back