Thrilled to join the family!!!

AgentAlpha

Guildcard
Let me just say this is amazing!! As noob as it may sound I didn't know there were private servers for Phantasy Star, so to stubble across this as I'm relishing in the JP PSO2 was just incredible got my heart pounding lol. I'm a veteran to PSU and only PSU so this will be my first time on PSO, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Oh the countless memory's I have with my crew as we went from quest to quest I'm sure this will be even better considering the fact we are all die hard fans! See you all on the battle ground!!!

Glad to have you aboard :3

How would you all say PSO is compared to PSU

I didn't play PSU very much and never tried it online so it's kinda hard for me to answer that for now, tho I plan on trying PSU online when the Clementine server will be ready. Anyway I'm still pretty new here myself and it's the first time I experience PSO on servers but OMG, this is SO MUCH FUN! There are still quite a few servers for PSO but imo Ephinea is the best and seeing how people come from everywhere (even the other private servers) to play here, guess it says it all.

Welcome to Ephinea and watch it not to be addicted... maybe it's too late already. :D

Here's a link for the Ephinea Information Thread, you should have most the info you need right there but don't be shy and ask people around too if there's anything you need. Cheers! :)

How would you all say PSO is compared to PSU
*Winces at mention of PSU* PSU on mews Sony PS2 Offline was very pretty....made a Shy eared Beastgirl. Gameplay was Meh. Cranberry excelled at it and even warranted SEGA recognition for her efforts if mew recalled <3. PSU and PSO2 cant seem to hold a candle to what Charm PSO original has. Go fig! lol <3

Let me just say this is amazing!! As noob as it may sound I didn't know there were private servers for Phantasy Star, so to stubble across this as I'm relishing in the JP PSO2 was just incredible got my heart pounding lol. I'm a veteran to PSU and only PSU so this will be my first time on PSO, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Oh the countless memory's I have with my crew as we went from quest to quest I'm sure this will be even better considering the fact we are all die hard fans! See you all on the battle ground!!!
Welcome Home Agent! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! =3

Back