There is no sound.

Hello! I was recently playing Phantasy Star Online with one of my Discord friends and during the middle of our session, my game crashed and now there is no sound from it. I ignored it at first because I wanted to finish our session but now that I'm done, I can't seem to figure out the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please provide your answer in English or Japanese.

I know its cliche, but did you restart your PC? Any other programs having sound issues afterwards or just PSO?

I know its cliche, but did you restart your PC? Any other programs having sound issues afterwards or just PSO?
Yes I have. It's just Ephinea PSO that has the problem. I checked to see if Ultima worked and it does. I'm not sure what to do.
I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but that doesn't seem to fix anything.

Check if the volume mixer for Ephinea PSO is not set to zero
qXe2hYo.png

Also, on Launcher Options, check if this "hidden" option that messes with BGM/SFX is not set to zero either.

iZ4198c.png

BmjKWcK.png

It doesnt appear properly on my end but first bar controls BGM and second controls SFX.

And finally try setting the sound volume via game command using "/bgm 10" and "/sfx 10"

Check if the volume mixer for Ephinea PSO is not set to zero
qXe2hYo.png

Also, on Launcher Options, check if this "hidden" option that messes with BGM/SFX is not set to zero either.

iZ4198c.png

BmjKWcK.png

It doesnt appear properly on my end but first bar controls BGM and second controls SFX.

And finally try setting the sound volume via game command using "/bgm 10" and "/sfx 10"
Thank you so much! I found out that it was my sound mixer that muted the entire game along with some other apps. I was worried I had problems with my sound driver.

Back