The ship server version is incompatible...

Komishiro85

At least the game is loading now but it crashes at the lobby because it's not the correct ship server.

This is the message I get: "This ship's version is incompatible with the login server"

The ship version is 0.133 coded by sodaboy

Ok, I recently got some files from Matt and Soly. Soly really helped me out by giving me all the updated files for version 1.25.13 but I would still get the same message if it weren't for Matt giving me a different version for the login_server. Now the game will connect but crash with when the lobby appears. That's because my new error now says what I just showed you up top.

But, if It weren't for the login_server Matt sent me, it would still be saying I was using a version that was too old. I am just using this for offline creativity. I'm going to recreate a lot of aspects in the game and polish it. But, I can't do anything if I don't get past this bump in the road. I don't really have any problems doing anything else and have found workarounds for many things, but there is no getting passed this.

Soly! :((( why!!!?? Why must us great video game creators/editors suffer! :((

Komishiro85

Ok, that works bro. But, for some reason I'm not leveling up. It still shows 0 left for xp needed. It's still the same level up glitch but only now i'm getting the right amount of xp. My only problem is I'm not leveling up :(

Soly

The experience stuff is hardcoded in that server.
If you mean you can't go past 200, then yeah, you can't in that ship.
If you mean any other between 2 and 199 then something is wrong with the file you used probably.

Komishiro85

No, I can't level up at all. I edited the player level table and the experience shows up right, but I don't change levels. Maybe all that is hardcoded into the server as well? I probably should create an offline server of my own....

See, I can't even reach level 2. Like before It's going to be skipping levels. I'll go from 1 to level 5, then to level 18. It always does the same thing. I don't even need to try it to know that's what's going to happen, because it did the same thing on the last one.