The Halloween Event has begun! (ハロウィンイベント開始!)

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello Hunters!

The Halloween Event has begun on Ephinea! It will last until 20:00 UTC on 7th November 2023.

The Halloween Event features the following:
  • Halloween Cookie drops from all monsters at 1/2,000 on all difficulties. This grants access to the various Halloween quests in each episode. (this does not apply to classic)
    • Note that boxes and scared rappies WILL NOT roll for Halloween Cookies.
  • Pioneer Halloween and Rappy Halloween are available in Episode 2 under Event. (this applies to classic as well)
  • The Visual Lobby will be adorned in various Halloween decorations, along with appropriate music. (this applies to classic as well)
  • Hallo Rappies will spawn instead of Love Rappies in Episode 2. (this applies to classic as well)
  • Photon Drops are 50% more common on the classic ship during the event.
The Jack-O'-Lantern drops from Hallo Rappies will provide players with one of the following:
  • Cell of MAG 213
  • Call of MAG 502
  • Heart of Chu Chu
  • Heart of Opa Opa
  • Heart of Kapu Kapu
  • Heart of Chao
  • Parts of RoboChao
  • Heart of Pian
  • Mag Kit (non-classic only)
  • Varuna Kit (non-classic only)
  • Kalki Kit (non-classic only)
  • Vritra Kit (non-classic only)
There were also changes to two quests. Penumbral Surge #6 was updated to match the dimming in both towers, and there is now a console at the start of each tower to opt out of the effects for the quest. Tyrell's Ego was updated to fix a room ID issue near the end of Forest 2.

We hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ハンターズの皆さん、こんにちは!

Ephineaのハロウィンイベントが始まりました!期間は本日から2023/11/08 05:00 JSTまでとなります。

ハロウィンイベントの内容は以下の通りです。
  • 全ての難易度において、エネミーから1/2,000の確率でハロウィンクッキーがドロップします。このクッキーを使用することで、様々なハロウィンクエストに挑戦できるようになります。(本仕様はクラシックモードには適用されません)
    • 箱と脅かしたラッピーからはクッキーが出現しないのでご注意を。
  • パイオニア・ハロウィンとラッピー・ハロウィンという2つのイベントクエストが受注できるようになりました。EP2のイベントカテゴリ配下にあります。 (これらのクエストはクラシックモードでも受注可能です)
  • ロビーのビジュアルとBGMがハロウィン仕様になりました。
  • EP2において、ラブ・ラッピーの代わりにハロ・ラッピーが出現するようになりました。
  • イベント期間中、クラシックシップではフォトンドロップのドロップ率が50%上昇します。
ハロ・ラッピーがドロップするカボチャは、使うことで以下のいずれかのアイテムに変化します。
  • マグ細胞213
  • マグ細胞502
  • チュウチュウの心
  • オパオパの心
  • カプカプの心
  • チャオの心
  • オモチャオのパーツ
  • ピアンの心
  • マグキット (クラシック以外)
  • ヴァルナキット (クラシック以外)
  • カルキキット (クラシック以外)
  • ヴリトラキット (クラシック以外)
また、2つのクエストについて細かい変更が加えられました。
幻日の渦中に #6 (PS6) について、両方のタワーの光源が調整され、タワーの開始時のコンソールでエフェクトを切ることが出来るようになりました。
またTyrell's Egoについても変更が加えられ、森2の終わり付近の部屋のIDの問題が修正されました。

Ephineaでのプレイをお楽しみいただければ幸いです!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m glad to see the event on. I do enjoy playing on Ephinea. However, the event ending on November 7th is unfortunate—it’s Election Day in the US. It’d be a shame if the event lowers voter turnout in the relatively young US Ephinea community. Even though I posited the idea of extending the event earlier on Discord I’d prefer if the event ended earlier than end on the 7th at night.

I know that sounds silly and Ephinea is an int’l community but it makes us seem tone def. Like we’re gamers who don’t pay attention to what happens in the IRL world.

If you think voting is an important civic duty and shirk it to get a literal cookie in a video game, that's your problem, buddy.

I’m glad to see the event on. I do enjoy playing on Ephinea. However, the event ending on November 7th is unfortunate—it’s Election Day in the US. It’d be a shame if the event lowers voter turnout in the relatively young US Ephinea community. Even though I posited the idea of extending the event earlier on Discord I’d prefer if the event ended earlier than end on the 7th at night.

I know that sounds silly and Ephinea is an int’l community but it makes us seem tone def. Like we’re gamers who don’t pay attention to what happens in the IRL world.
As mew likes to say..... "IRL is the BANE to even the most Staunchest of PSO Warriors!". Then again, mew Also likes to say... "There's THREE things to never debate about..... SEX.....Politics.....aaaaand Religion!". Soooooo, Nya~! =P.

If you think voting is an important civic duty and shirk it to get a literal cookie in a video game, that's your problem, buddy.

One only has so much time in a day for so many things man.

Back