The Besties podcast - Ephinea mentioned today!!!

Incredible. Absolutely wonderful. Maybe this will get some old fans of pso to come check it out!

The Besties - Ephinea

Griffin talks about it starting at 36:52!
THANK YOU Soupies~! This kinda callback is Always wonderful to hear! People now DEEP into adulthood and suddenly have a wistful thought about a Game that was online over 20 years ago...only to find it Still online????! AND POPULATED???!! =n.n=!!! Ok....so PSO2 turned out to be a Gorgeous Train wreck we couldn't look away from...But just LOOK at the Passionate reactions to players realizing What they're witnessing.... CAUTION....EAR RAPE @2:42 lol!!! (Headphone users u has been warneded!) XD! Mew's fave reaction is @11:02....this poor guy has a mini seizure and starts 'crying!' X'D!!

not gonna lie i started crying when he started talking about it. it made me very happy

I finally checked this out and it’s pretty cool the shoutout, BUUUUUT they said Episode IV is fan made, which is incorrect. Haha. Minor nitpick. :p Glad a good time was had, though.

I finally checked this out and it’s pretty cool the shoutout, BUUUUUT they said Episode IV is fan made, which is incorrect. Haha. Minor nitpick. :p Glad a good time was had, though.
It took EVERYTHING mew had with self restraint to point out THAT same thing!! You know what.....FUK THAT....*STOMPS off in that general direction!....* >=D!

Strangely enough that was the second time I heard EP IV referred to as fan made. The first time was a review online. If it was fan made that's really impressive for 2005 lol.

Back