The Anniversary Event has ended! (アニバーサリーイベント終了!)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
And just like that, Ephinea's 8th Anniversary event is OVER! We hope you enjoyed the event as put together by the staff this year.

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped work toward achieving all of the reward milestones!

Our next event won't happen until around Halloween, but we hope you enjoy the more normal flow of the game until then!

Thanks again to all players of Ephinea and we hope we stay around for many more years to come!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
表題の通り、Ephineaの8周年イベントは幕を閉じました。
今年も皆さんがイベントを楽しんでいただけておりましたら幸いです。

イベントに参加された皆さん、そしてマイルストーン達成にご協力いただいた皆さん、本当にありがとうございました!

次回のイベントはハロウィーンの頃を予定しております。
それまでは平常のラグオルをお楽しみください。

改めてEphineaのすべてのプレイヤーにお礼申し上げ、引き続きサーバが存続していくことを願っております。

Last edited by a moderator:
And just like that, Ephinea's 8th Anniversary event is OVER! We hope you enjoyed the event as put together by the staff this year.

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped work toward achieving all of the reward milestones!

Our next event won't happen until around Halloween, but we hope you enjoy the more normal flow of the game until then!

Thanks again to all players of Ephinea and we hope we stay around for many more years to come!
BEST EVENT EVARRRR~! <3!!

Thanks for another amazing anniversary event! Happy to be a part of this community for 8 years now. Looking forward to the future events. Keep up the good work!

Neither is this though
I get it. But sometimes PSO can be very cruel since it's pure RNG with no safeguards. I had an amazing event, but last year I didn't find anything significant besides Megid 30. It can be very hurtful to not find anything good for an extended period of time, and very demoralizing.

Everyone knows how RNG works, but PSO is one of the least forgiving games on that. Many ARPGs have counter-balances worked in that prevent continual bad RNG for still feeling a sense of progression. Besides just "leveling up," PSO does not. It really is just RNG. So sometimes people need to vent about it to let out some of the frustration.

For example, when hunting HS, I've had two separate occasions of Kondrieu not dropping HS for 10 kills in a row. I've also had two separate instances of killing 10,000+ Pyro Gorans without a single HS dropping. If you play this game long enough, you will experience the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. When another player is going through an especially bad streak, we should rally around them to give them the strength to carry on; not mock them.

I get it. But sometimes PSO can be very cruel since it's pure RNG with no safeguards. I had an amazing event, but last year I didn't find anything significant besides Megid 30. It can be very hurtful to not find anything good for an extended period of time, and very demoralizing.

Everyone knows how RNG works, but PSO is one of the least forgiving games on that. Many ARPGs have counter-balances worked in that prevent continual bad RNG for still feeling a sense of progression. Besides just "leveling up," PSO does not. It really is just RNG. So sometimes people need to vent about it to let out some of the frustration.

For example, when hunting HS, I've had two separate occasions of Kondrieu not dropping HS for 10 kills in a row. I've also had two separate instances of killing 10,000+ Pyro Gorans without a single HS dropping. If you play this game long enough, you will experience the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. When another player is going through an especially bad streak, we should rally around them to give them the strength to carry on; not mock them.
PM'd

Back