Thank You

The Josh

Just a loser who loves Zelda, PSO and death metal
Guildcard
I simply want to say thank you to everyone I've ever played with
(Farore, FOnewral)
(Cylexa, HUmar)

I appreciate each and everyone of you and look forward to more monster slaying and power leveling.
I don't feel welcome in the real world so when I come online and play with you all, it means the world to me.

And a special thank you to Mercy for helping out not only me and making me feel welcome, but to all of us.

Gardez le serveur en vie

I simply want to say thank you to everyone I've ever played with
(Farore, FOnewral)
(Cylexa, HUmar)

I appreciate each and everyone of you and look forward to more monster slaying and power leveling.
I don't feel welcome in the real world so when I come online and play with you all, it means the world to me.

And a special thank you to Mercy for helping out not only me and making me feel welcome, but to all of us.

Gardez le serveur en vie
*Squeezes with wet adoring eyes!* You are MOAST WELCOMED, Dear! Sadly yes, IRL is all too often a Total Shitstorm! Ppl who are Bigots can make even the most simple act of you waking up in the morning feel less of a blessing and more of a "Gawd Dammit!" kinda moment. Bills, Co-workers, Pedantic family members, All seem to be silenced or set aside for LATER the Moment the First Few Notes of the PSO Start up screen chime on! 'Escapism'? Maaaaaybe...but therein lies the Crux of a hidden hero. Players log on not to just escape some realities...they get to exercise that Hidden inner desire to take part in something they are Denied IRL, for whatever reason. To be Included in a social interaction for something 'fun' and 'adventurous'! Mew likes to think a Lot of PSO mannerisms can bleed into IRL situations. 'Leadership by Example' for one...Making others feel like 'They MATTER!' for another. Ok ok ok...mew'll stop making this into a mushy or Sticky 'Call to Arms' thesis...but she thinks you all know what she's trying to lay down~! IRL SUCKS BIG FLOPPY DONKEY...But, PSO allows us to at least a chance to swat IRL aside and gives us a chance to run free and laugh, share, and all too often 'DIE' wiff others who share our quirks and interests! *Hops off her tiny soap box before someone does a Running Place Kick it out from under her!* XD!
"Gardez le serveur en vie" We're TRYING dammit! Well, at least for as long as Soda-samas can Stand even Looking at us~! X'D! <3!

Back