Tethver125.13 Exe's not working

SpikeEscape

Hello all, so I've been playing around with this server software for quite awhile now and I'm very glad to see that it's still alive ^.^

However I'm having a problem with the new exe files I downloaded from this site, anytime I open the rar/zip files in winrar I either get an error saying "unexpected end of archive" or one saying "this file is corrupt".
I've redownloaded them many times and tried extracting them on different computers but still no luck.

I've also tried extracting and running them anyway even with the error, but when I run them another error comes and says "Not a valid win32 application" and then closes.

I'm running a 64 bit machine on windows 7 if that helps at all.
Thanks for reading and hopefully we can get this problem solved, thanks. :)

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
It maybe your antivirus blocking it. Save the RAR to a folder and add the folder to the antivirus exceptions then unpack it in that folder.

SpikeEscape

tofuman said:
It maybe your antivirus blocking it. Save the RAR to a folder and add the folder to the antivirus exceptions then unpack it in that folder.

Wow, I was about to dismiss this and say there is no way, but when I actually looked at it I realized I had left my anti-Virus on silent mode and so it wasn't telling me that it was denying the program. Thanks so much, I can't believe it was something so simple. x)