Telepipe no music bug

Dezor Inyan

Resting Demon Face
Hallo!

As it may have come to your knowledge, there currently is a nasty bug that happens from time to time, when using teh remote pipettes?..

It will gruesomely turn off the music of the respective area (not pioneer2 though) for one or several players in a group, and the "fix" for it is to change the respective area (ex: forest 1 -> forest 2), however i cannot say if that only works once per "discovered" area. Would have to test that next time it "naturally" happens, or by provoking it..! this fix seems to always work! Another funny "workaround" is that sometimes by 1) playing a disk, 2) piping to pioneer and 3) returning to the area, the area's music will resume normally.
Reason i'm making this thread now is because i have met around 10 other players who witnessed it, apart from me alone having had the problem for at least 10 times hahaha.... One of the players had just joined here! Sure, such things happen, and i did my best to keep them entertained and happy,.. but yeah i thought i should mention the bug :'3333
Will bring forth more INTEL whenever, wherever i acclaim it!

PS: I am in no way affiliated with the HALLO Rappies.. please don't zap :'3

Last edited:
Back