Tekking issue

Ceri0n

It happens to PSO players a lot. When you find something good (like a hell raygun with 40% hit before being tekked) and you want that 50% to hit. You will have to talk to the friggin tekker a kazilion times before the right amount of % is given + you will have to look out it hasn't become a dark raygun with 50% hit. Wouldn't it be nice if there was an option that would max it instantly to the highest form it can possible be (same with rares and %'s). I don't care spending 1k (or 10k) meseta for that matter to be fixed but doing this the way it is now feels like spending a lot of time which is not a whole lot of fun (game should be fun right).

government

lmao that part is annoying but i love it tbh. you get to really think about what u just found while arguing with the tekker

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Tekking system is one of the things that makes PSO... PSO. I mean, if you're going to take out Tekking by having an option to just TEK IT TO THE MAX, you might as well just get rid of "SPECIAL WEAPON" and drop the items untekked at their highest percentage possible from the start...

You certainly could do something like that with your own server, I guess...

Ceri0n

well, if I would start an own server it would have a terrible low population lol. As some people said, the community playing pso is not that big and splitting it up would do only further damage.... It was just and idea but I guess this is a 'no'. ;)

Nikki

meh...
Lol yeah it's just one of those things, and tbh sometimes its better to tekk some things down if it's really rare and doesn't have a % you want. Like if I found a sjs with 10 machine you'd bet your butt I'd tekk the machine to 0%.

NDW

03:US/Fodra:02-11
Too bad the placeholder for Machine is still there and only leaves you one free area to sphere if the SJS only dropped with Machine.

conenubi701

קרטל אל
Lol yeah it's just one of those things, and tbh sometimes its better to tekk some things down if it's really rare and doesn't have a % you want. Like if I found a sjs with 10 machine you'd bet your butt I'd tekk the machine to 0%.
I mean if you have something super rare why not just tekk it up besides being picky?

Nikki

meh...
Lol preference, I wouldn't use a sword on machines that dont fall down, have trouble stunning, and have high evp even with traps. I'd much rather use a charge diska.

Nyanstar

cat-astrophe
I like the mental image of a huge, hulking RAcast with no less than 4 gigantic cannons strapped-on to various places arguing with the tekker about how "this gun is better than you're saying it is, quit bullshitting me!"