Tech quick menu and luck mats

Powder Keg

First suggestion would hopefully be one everyone would be on board with if it were possible...

1. Tech quick menu--is it possible to remove the techs that classes can't use from it? It would make things a bit easier if it's not a hassle to change (example: removing HUmar Shifta/Deband/Reverser etc) it would just remove the dead space.

2. Luck mats--this might be an unpopular opinion but want to know how everyone feels about it. Personally, I think they're too rare. If I were to change anything, I'd make rare enemies drop them at a somewhat common rate if they don't drop their rare, and also from some of the later bosses like Olga Flow, etc under the same circumstances.

UNO

Facebook.com/Ephinea
1. Tech quick menu--is it possible to remove the techs that classes can't use from it? It would make things a bit easier if it's not a hassle to change (example: removing HUmar Shifta/Deband/Reverser etc) it would just remove the dead space.

This would be good but I don't really use that menu often even on my FO. You know you can change the position of techs in this menu by pressing tab (I think? Not in game now so can't check).