Esther

Discord Handle: Estherteric
Guildcard
Usagi nor I are associated with this team any longer. The CS is no longer accepting invites. Existing members are free to stay for all the team perks, however.

Last edited:
!n.n!

I see. I see. We have a few more zombehs in the club :3
Welcome to the team for those that made it in! Now all you need to do is be silly. Ermugerd!

#GuyBasill :p (You dah man)

13 available spots left for any wandering souls yet to come :O

!n.n!

!n.n!

I see. I see. We have a few more zombehs in the club :3
Welcome to the team for those that made it in! Now all you need to do is be silly. Ermugerd!

#GuyBasill :p (You dah man)

13 available spots left for any wandering souls yet to come :O

!n.n!
Even mew'll lend a halping paw in sending any souls your way! =n.n=!

hey heart, I can probalby get you in - in the AM if your on sometime (2am here in middle canada)

Hello I was directed this way from the discord chat, the discord chat from the game, the game from the Dreamcast, the Dreamcast from the store... something something and that's why I always carry waffles in my pants. I would like to be able to play with more people and have some more fun in this game, did this before back in the day with a lot less online, if you guys have space please consider me.

We can all have pancakes if I ever figure out the pancake drive on my computer to send everyone some.

Haven't left a note on this page in a while. So I must do that :p

Nice to see a few names popping up in the thread. Also...These numbers....They change...SO...MUUUUUUCH. ARRRRGH...

8 available spots now. Team must be playing backyard tug-of-war or something @_@

#WhyTeamCap@100? (Cuz 100 people totally isn't enough for this greedy team. rofl)

Haven't left a note on this page in a while. So I must do that :p

Nice to see a few names popping up in the thread. Also...These numbers....They change...SO...MUUUUUUCH. ARRRRGH...

8 available spots now. Team must be playing backyard tug-of-war or something @_@

#WhyTeamCap@100? (Cuz 100 people totally isn't enough for this greedy team. rofl)
WELCOME to MEWS World! lol You'll be fine......til you start hasing to punt people to make Room =P.

Back