Team Somerset

Brontodox

Guildcard
High guys. So the point of this team idea is just really casual play and having people to help each other grind. If anyone wants to join they can. Doesn't matter your level or experience with the game... I'm here to help in any way I can. Let's play. Also thanks monolith for the opportunity and Mercy! For the help but I'd like to be a leader of my own lol. Much love though

High guys. So the point of this team idea is just really casual play and having people to help each other grind. If anyone wants to join they can. Doesn't matter your level or experience with the game... I'm here to help in any way I can. Let's play. Also thanks monolith for the opportunity and Mercy! For the help but I'd like to be a leader of my own lol. Much love though
WUNDERBAR~! It's always pawesome to see passionate and driven ppl strike out on their own! OH! Bronto-Taichou....let your mew know if you need a little halp wiff Team Flag or Dressing room, please? =3! <3

Hey ma'am! Absolutely you can sponsor this endeavor!! Thank you for the point help aswell.. I seem to finding a lot of rares but mainly crush bullets worth 1 point lol . Also if you ever feel like playing again I'm now almost lvl 50 and can play on very hard! Being doing quest that offer a lot of exp, the wiki is tremendous help! I've found rescue from ragol is good for getting about 2 lvls from an hour of play at this point.. not strong enough to do it on very hard yet but soon!

Bare in mind that it's still the 4th week of the 4 week boost cycle that's %150 exp! After Sunday its back to week #1 cycle! Rare drops boosts then %150 goes Poof for 3 weeks again! Just a heads up! nya~! =3
Hey ma'am! Absolutely you can sponsor this endeavor!! Thank you for the point help aswell.. I seem to finding a lot of rares but mainly crush bullets worth 1 point lol . Also if you ever feel like playing again I'm now almost lvl 50 and can play on very hard! Being doing quest that offer a lot of exp, the wiki is tremendous help! I've found rescue from ragol is good for getting about 2 lvls from an hour of play at this point.. not strong enough to do it on very hard yet but s

How many members are in your time right now Brontodox?

I might be interested. I won´t stop playing PSO. And when I think about it, being a fresh member of a fresh team, might be more motivating.

Literally right now it's just me lol. Kinda did it on a whim but you are def welcome if u want. It's more like to me having people to play with when available and help clear some hunter road quest and such. I'm exactly lvl 50 ATM. There isn't any set goal or objective for the team other then just general comradery.. no gimmicks or mandates on anyone who joins cause I myself don't really like those lol. But if ur interest we can set up a time so I can add ya.. or just drop a dm or sumn with ur guild card number.

Sup Brontodox. Welcome to Eph and im sure youll probably have fun here because this is pretty much the funnest game imaginable lol.

SanicTeam is a /pk and PVP team with game modes to accomodate players of any skill level or ingame level. We are looking for any and all teams to participate in PVP clan wars planned for the future.

Also if your on tonight around 9pm~ pst i will be playing and would be more than happy to help you powerlevel (seeing as you are level 50) as basically the entire drop chart for most section IDs within normal, hard, and very hard difficulties is practically useless. Getting to ultimate (level 80) will allow you to play with the entire server, as well as “Ultimately” benefitting you and your player character for every “Beat” you spend online.

Happy Hunting! Maybe we can play some BATTLE MODE

I'll remember that good sir and if I'm on around that time I'll be sure to drop ya a line so I can get to ultimate with my main!!
Ya ill look for you in the lobby around that time and say whats up. I dont mind leveling my lower level guys and i usually lvl 2 characters at once lol so its certainly efficient (the methods i use). Is your ingame char the same name as your forum one?

My mains a racast named allogenes but last couple days I've been playing my level 15 ramar cause idk if I like the play style of hunter or ranger better lol.. honestly I'm just getting annoyed on the cast cause the lack of tech use.. sucks for single play

My mains a racast named allogenes but last couple days I've been playing my level 15 ramar cause idk if I like the play style of hunter or ranger better lol.. honestly I'm just getting annoyed on the cast cause the lack of tech use.. sucks for single play
allo-Taichoooou~! Hope all is well? =3

What does the name "Somerset" mean? Why that name?

Back