team searching

r.giles

R is for Robot
Guildcard
oldschool player here, looking for a reliable team with a laid-back environment. I like to optimize but I just play this for fun. I'm frequently online at the moment, mostly levelling/hunting (or MAG farming) in Ultimate right now but looking to jump headlong into seasons once the new one starts. more than willing to help a team out. I've done too much solo playing in my life

also, just one warning: dark sense of humor

The best one I would say I probably Team Monolith. "Monolith is a team, a family, that like to play together/help each-others and have a pleasant time. We're not aiming to be at the top, we're just playing for the sake of having fun." Hopefully mew gets in here.

The best one I would say I probably Team Monolith. "Monolith is a team, a family, that like to play together/help each-others and have a pleasant time. We're not aiming to be at the top, we're just playing for the sake of having fun." Hopefully mew gets in here.
WHO says we're Not gunning for the TOP spot dammit???? *Wrings tiny paws maniacally* .....Resistance is Futile! >=3

Hello! Thank Mew. My main is Sark - Hucast. I'm sure I'll be on for the next few hours, starting now

Last edited:
Back