Team FiasCO - We ruined christmas

TEAM FLAG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mille Marteaux

greyhound bus
Guildcard

Our userbase consists of people who hate the holiday season.

Team activities include, but are not limited to:
  • Putting Coal in presents
  • Taking embarassing photos of Metal XII at the Christmas party
  • Handing out 75 hit Vjayas
  • Putting kol in a present
  • Organizing illegal underground CAST fighting rings
  • Obtaining Garfield Kart for the low, low price of $0.99 USD
  • Gene splicing
  • Trading ubers for pizzas

Our recruitment policy is currently "be somebody that I know" but if you're teamless and just want to do PoD, I'll probably let you in.

Member of the Week
Dark Brand
m7YjxWD.png

It's been a long time coming, but we once again honor our very first member of our very first week: Dark Brand. In this age of high hit Vjayas and Dark Flows, this member's age certainly shows, but having now claimed the life of a Lv200 HUcast, she's at the top of her game again! Just in time for the Christmas event, Dark Brand remains the perfect present that any team could ask for. For that, we thank you, Dark Brand. May you continue to slay many Hildebears with well-placed blows even into your old age.

Previous members of the week

Team Video(s)
CO introduction video
XII and EvilMag on the job
Team members facing a dangerous boss
CO members obtaining more Samba Maracas
Happy Halloween
Team CO encourages and then COmmits murder
Team CO tests MAXIMUM ATTACK X

Top Grinches
<0001> kol
<0002> EvilMag
<0003> Metal XII
<0004> Ade
<0005> Sun

A bunch of people that I don't know nor play anymore
<0007> Gorth
<0008> Mystelle (hey man!)
<0016> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0017> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0018> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0030> best girl
<0031> TheSheriff
<0042> TEAM ROCKET GRUNT
<0050> Apparently we have 50 members? news to me
<0063> santa zei
<0065> Xephyr

Team features unlocked:
- The ability to be a team

Last edited:
Team Pictures

qgW42Yy.jpg

Team Quotes

siX8My4.png

why do we need points to hunt worms when i can fight you whenever i feel like.

MONETIZING A CHAO

Good work everyone (and by everyone I mean LKA) on unlocking the team flag. Next up: unlocking a high IQ on my mags.

Shoutout to Ducks, I love you man.

iLNeTcW.jpg

Team Event idea: Every time you make a forum post, you get 1 CO Stone. If you collect 200 CO Stones, you can get a 13* War Tank. Collect three of these 13* War Tanks to make it a sidegrade to the War Tank you already own.

My whole life is a meme

rIA9f9I.png

Let's have fun tbqh nodrama tyvm

EdgyKarol said:
Mitama sucks.

t67ijkH.png

More coming soon!

Last edited:
Our unannounced first event has come to a close! The "Play Advance Wars: Days of Ruin Over Savestate" event had a wonderful first test run. It may have ended with my loss, and the person I played with may not have even been a part of the team (let alone this server), but it was still successful and relevant to the team's name.

In other news, our unannounced second event has come to a close as well! The "Learn Useful Shifta So the HUcasts Can Love Me" drive was a great success, requiring using only all of our confuse traps to stop Delsabers from murdering us and obtain a Scepter.

lu3PnV7.jpg

Attack gains of at least 100 ATP have been reported. HUcasts everywhere love her! HUmars still hate her though, but that's fine, since HUmars aren't people.

I DEMAND AN END BE PUT TO THIS DOCTORATE NONSENSE AT ONCE

Also there is no way "Hex" was too short of a name.

The OP has been updated once again. I am now going to log our Team Points there, like any respectable team master would do. We currently have 199 of the 1000 points we need, with 150 of them coming from me.

bwTkdku.jpg

Sadly, this is the thanks I get. Despite providing constant Shifta, Zalure, and Resta, the HUcasts are rebelling. It seems re-education is in order.

To be fair, that happened before you actually turned in the team points.

I guess i'll register an account so I can vaguely pretend to engage in all the fantastic new memes that will spawn

Good news! I am now capable of converting enemy parts into delicious, delicious team points on my own. With 336 points, we're one third of the way to hunting worms all day. I'm sure our team roster is extremely excited for this.

The OP has been edited once again to reflect the addition of Anime to the team (which proves that anime was not a mistake, but an inside job) and with a new member of the week! Shocking.

This post has also been edited to contain the SEEDY BOOTLEG VERSION OF THE TEAM.

IDS

L6CFZFX.jpg

With the addition of Sandbox Mode, we have officially founded IDS, the illegitimate bastard child of CO. This new team aims to test the theories and limits surrounding gear you will never see or get. We are now accepting applications to join the secondary seedy team, so if you'd like to join, make sure to clarify which team you're playing. For example, "I'd like to join CO" versus "I'm a spineless cheating fuck and I want to play with other spineless cheating fucks."

The team activities of IDS are similar to that of CO, in addition to the following:

• Warping to Vol Opt repeatedly

• Dying while overequipped

• o1oSakw.jpg

• Having Lv30 Techs

• Not having Gibarta whatsoever

IDS list:
<0001> Dark Pit
<0002> Hades
<0003> Medusa

Last edited:
Golly.

Furthermore, the second post will now host a list of all previous members of the week and other unnecessary team-related bloat.

Agastya said:
Good news! I am now capable of converting enemy parts into delicious, delicious team points on my own. With 336 points, we're one third of the way to hunting worms all day. I'm sure our team roster is extremely excited for this.

why do we need points to hunt worms when i can fight you whenever i feel like.

Back