Team Hamburger

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard

burger.jpg

Team Hamburgers goals and mission are simple!
My team is to Get rich in PDs, eat BURGERS, get FAT and of course have fun!

How to join team:
Simply post a picture of a Cheeseburger!
Or ask me if you happen to see me in lobby or any of our two team captains!

What I expect from the team:
Nothing much, just have fun and help people in need. If you care to donate weapons for team points cool. but you dont have to! If you ever decided to leave the team, and you have donated over 1000 TeamPoints. Just let me know, and i can Give you team point tokens so you can start your own team! No hard feelings!

This team is brand new, I dont have many things unlocked at the moment. I do have team flag unlocked and i have POD unlocked, must have IMO and 20 40 70 player limit unlocked.

About me: I'm a cool laid back guy who is always up to help you as much as i can in game, that's of course if I am not raising sato mags to sell. I am kinda at the endgame phase of my pso experience, im basically trying to get Rich in PDs and die fat! I can be Vulgar at times but dont take me seriously, im cool!

OUR MOTTO: GET FAT OR DIE TRYING

upload_2018-1-17_5-56-53.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah buddy!! You best believe it! I'll always have team points back! I look forward to playing with you guys !! I

You should remove the forced black text in the first post. It's invisible on the black forum theme, which may mean that nobody will join, so you'll have to eat all your burgers alone. :eek:

seems all i can do is turn the letters gray? I tried clicking none, but thats not doing anything?

Back