Team for newbies

LeapMaD

For first sorry for bad English and for second i open team for newbies only like me.
If you are not interested in the story of why I think so, then immediately see the last paragraph.

I wanna play with newbies like me сause i wanna gaine exp everything that what pso have.
I wanna take exp how hard is very hard for newbies i wanna hunt for useless gear weapons in hard very hard because im newbie.
I know that gear will be useless in the future but i don't want to get help forquick opening Ultimate.

Example.
I play with ramar with full end game char he run with me some quests.
Y its interesting play together but for me its not ineteresting he just destroy everything in one shot.
Y maybe sometimes i can do it to but i wanna enjoy development step by step.
After this runs he sayed i have stack of power mats for u and some equip i say no no.

Thats cool gifts r cool destruction of the process itself.
Thats my story why i wanna play with newbies like me. Y sometimes i play with high lvl chars but im bored for few runs.Cause he end player and im newbie.

So its last paragraph and im opened team for people the same opinion like me. im solo now in team but i know I won't be on my own.
Newbies for me its chars 1- 100 lvl.
But not only lvl u r newbie not a twink. 1-100 lvl but with out end game gear.
Its my logic i dont wanna play game if i lvl 15 and someone wanna help me and say hey i play pso 4+ years i have some gear for u for free.
And on lvlv 20 he try to give me stack of mats 20 pds and excalibur. TY but ots not interesting. I wanna play and play with people who rise up step by step and enjoy of it.
Sometimes i can play with that ramar but its will be a moth ago smth else.
Now i wanna enjoy the game gifts r kk but not like this hey u newbie i give u top saber no ty its not for me.
U R LIKE ME? U R NEWBIE? U r lvl 1-100 a and wanna play in party. MY TEAM for U.

Ty who read this.
This is my story this is my future team.

For first sorry for bad English and for second i open team for newbies only like me.
If you are not interested in the story of why I think so, then immediately see the last paragraph.

I wanna play with newbies like me сause i wanna gaine exp everything that what pso have.
I wanna take exp how hard is very hard for newbies i wanna hunt for useless gear weapons in hard very hard because im newbie.
I know that gear will be useless in the future but i don't want to get help forquick opening Ultimate.

Example.
I play with ramar with full end game char he run with me some quests.
Y its interesting play together but for me its not ineteresting he just destroy everything in one shot.
Y maybe sometimes i can do it to but i wanna enjoy development step by step.
After this runs he sayed i have stack of power mats for u and some equip i say no no.

Thats cool gifts r cool destruction of the process itself.
Thats my story why i wanna play with newbies like me. Y sometimes i play with high lvl chars but im bored for few runs.Cause he end player and im newbie.

So its last paragraph and im opened team for people the same opinion like me. im solo now in team but i know I won't be on my own.
Newbies for me its chars 1- 100 lvl.
But not only lvl u r newbie not a twink. 1-100 lvl but with out end game gear.
Its my logic i dont wanna play game if i lvl 15 and someone wanna help me and say hey i play pso 4+ years i have some gear for u for free.
And on lvlv 20 he try to give me stack of mats 20 pds and excalibur. TY but ots not interesting. I wanna play and play with people who rise up step by step and enjoy of it.
Sometimes i can play with that ramar but its will be a moth ago smth else.
Now i wanna enjoy the game gifts r kk but not like this hey u newbie i give u top saber no ty its not for me.
U R LIKE ME? U R NEWBIE? U r lvl 1-100 a and wanna play in party. MY TEAM for U.

Ty who read this.
This is my story this is my future team.
Well, for a new warrior who speaks 'bad english'...you show a pretty good desire to Halp others, dear! Nicely done! Let your mew know if she can do anything to assist you in your Endeavors~! Nya! =3

I'd also bee interested in joining! I played PSO for years as a teenager and just recently got back into it and i will say alot of that went on in my youth and really with a game like this the point IS the GRINDING.. it isnt about using your fellow players to essentially defeat the purpose of the game and although grinding can be tedious in the beginning (especially solo) it is so much more fun with others! i currently play as a level 10 ramar but also have a lvl 6 humar. I look forward to hearing back from anyone.

Back