Team for New People!

Well, I'm just starting and I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if new players (those who are around 1-15 at the moment) could share a Team and build it up together?

At the moment I've just tested the Team option and blabla, so I guess it works nice. It's different from Eden as in we have to unlock everything including teamflag by ourselves. So yes, about teamflag, I've not decided on one. Not even on the name!

I've been thinking of calling it "Shades" because I really love NieR and that's one game I'll most surely never get out of my head, or maybe "Vesperia" for obvious reasons, but any other recommendation for the Team name goes! Too for the teamflag.

I'm Mare in-game, you'll most likely find me almost everyday. I haven't met everyone yet so just want to make more friends this way.

Edit: Of course, I meant the title in a way as to encourage new players. It's not EXCLUSIVE to new players, anyone can join really.

Well, I'm just starting and I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if new players (those who are around 1-15 at the moment) could share a Team and build it up together?

At the moment I've just tested the Team option and blabla, so I guess it works nice. It's different from Eden as in we have to unlock everything including teamflag by ourselves. So yes, about teamflag, I've not decided on one. Not even on the name!

I've been thinking of calling it "Shades" because I really love NieR and that's one game I'll most surely never get out of my head, or maybe "Vesperia" for obvious reasons, but any other recommendation for the Team name goes! Too for the teamflag.

I'm Mare in-game, you'll most likely find me almost everyday. I haven't met everyone yet so just want to make more friends this way.

Edit: Of course, I meant the title in a way as to encourage new players. It's not EXCLUSIVE to new players, anyone can join really.
Eeeeeeeee!! Mew is usually Always Excited about 'New' teams...but NEW players being so enthused about BEING NEW and STARTING a team of NEW PLAYERS....SQUEEeeee~!
Oddly, we has a LOT of new players that were unhappy with their previous lives...they'll need a Loving Home they can Grow into and Call Their Own~! This is Purrfect!! Best of Luck!! <3!

Last edited:
Oh!! Please let your mew know if and when you're holding a team gathering/meeting/recruiting drive! She'll be very happy to lend a helping paw~!
Mew is hoping to make it home tonight in time to log on! =3

Back