Sweetheart available on Classic

Eistee

Resident of Colony 9
Apparently this item can be created on Classic. As far as I know, this is "wrong" - Sweetheart did not exist when BB first appeared. Am I wrong here? Or was this simply an oversight? It seems easy enough to miss - it only uses non-Ep4 items to be created, after all:

Spirit Garment
Magic Rock: Heart Key
Love Heart

Thanks!

Last edited:
Apparently this item can be created on Classic. As far as I know, this is "wrong" - Sweetheart did not exist when BB first appeared. Am I wrong here? Or was this simply an oversight? It seems easy enough to miss - it only uses non-Ep4 items to be created, after all:

Spirit Garment
Love Heart

Thanks!
Pictured: chat logs and me being unethical

crop.pngpso133035947756057730.png

forbidden classic tech involves dank memes such as having the HUcast(s) stand on top of you during vol opt while you gizonde lock with a machine% red saber. as funny as that sounds, I don't think it's worth the 99 pds to spend on it unless there's nothing else for you to spend 99 pds on (which was the case for me at the time...)

Oh, well then!

Thanks, unethical Doctor! :)

So Sweetheart is a clear goal for fleshie females. Kinda sweet.

Spirit Garment
Love Heart

Thanks!
Eisteeeeee-Taichouuuu~! *GLOMPS and Grooms~!* =3

Back