Summit Moon not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Beaker, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Beaker

Beaker Member

I have a mace +25 and the Moola stone but it won;t let me combine them and i have enough mst and am on a force but it won't change. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

2. Sodaboy

Sodaboy Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Most likely you don’t have the right amount of MST to use it.

If you’ve got units equipped, those actually don’t count toward the MST to use it.

3. Beaker

Beaker Member

I have 722 mst without mag or slots that's why i am confused it's not working and thought maybe it was a bug.

4. Kamui

Kamui S.

Guildcard:
    • Cane +55 - Level 100+
    • Stick +40 - Level 110+
    • Mace +25 - Level 120+
    • Club +10 - Level 130+

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  5. Beaker

Beaker Member

I am 122 and tried the cane the stick and the mace over and over. That's why i think it;s a bug unless i have to combine it in a certain place or section ID

6. Beaker

Beaker Member

7. Beaker

Beaker Member

Got it had to unequipped everything and it worked! Put everything in my bank but the mace and moola stone and it worked

Harborer of Hope likes this.
  8. Aleron Ives

Aleron Ives Member

Are you sure about that? I thought BB only removed the ability to use weapons that give MST to meet the MST requirements for other weapons. Units should, in theory, still count.

9. Sodaboy

Sodaboy Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Nah, not sure. I always just thought it only did mags. I might and probably am wrong since I haven’t made a Moon in forever.

10. Frost!

Frost! Member

Yes, MST from units is supposed to count, as well as ATP and ATA from units.