Suggestion:Less suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZzy

Last name Ever, First name Worst
Guildcard
I know everyone is just spit balling their ideas here and its with good intent but after seeing Sodaboy's "Dream" post I don't think flooding the forum with every little nuisance we find with the game is a good idea.

Staff is already busy enough as Soda has said and if he were to come and start reading here I don't think would want to spend the time reading through every single thread and reply. There are some good suggestions here that pertain to the "economy" issue at hand but there's also a point where it just becomes spam.

anyways. my2cents/fightme

Last edited:
The whole point of a suggestion forum is for people to make suggestions. Ofc there is going to be a lot of crap (Because everyone thinks they all have amazing ideas) and ofc the moderation will only like/see one thread in every hundred++ but if people don't make suggestions when they have an ''idea/Dream'' then why have the forum?

Last edited:
i think people should worry more about their gameplay than with pointless requests
the server economy would still be in shambles, but at least everyone would be saving time

Just because you think a suggestion's valueless/spam doesn't mean other people do.

Sure, it's more of a "Dreams" forum, but it also exists for a reason. This topic is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back