Streaming?

Aemse

.n.
Guildcard
I've seen a few people posting about streaming around the shoutbox and stuff.
I figured I'd make a thread so people can post when and what they're streaming.
Just so if anyone wants to stop by they'll know a little while ahead. [.n.]

(ps: would anyone be interested in checking out a dino crisis stream? might try stream that sometime)

@Cassie 9 you should stream the process of you slowly getting drunk while doing your studies

But that's not video games, lmao. Nobody wants to hear me babble about intestinal microbiota. I was considering streaming for a while tbh, but I'm not good enough at any games yet. I would hate to be like "nyehehe i'm a girl watch my stream bc girl"

Woops, didn't notice my OBS settings were messed up the whole time. Stream looked janky as fuck though the gameplay was smooth as butter on my screen. OH WELL, WILL STREAM AGAIN ANOTHER TIME.
I'll have to check that out next time you get it going - im not into playing it myself but i'll watch someone who knows how to play it better than I can. .n.

I'll have to check that out next time you get it going - im not into playing it myself but i'll watch someone who knows how to play it better than I can. .n.
I played some more tonight. I'm not really that good at the game. Haha! I'm not bad, either, but.. I need to grind some more. Need more Paragon levels and some other items. Can't wait for patch 2.6.1 to drop which buffs a number of items I'm interested in.

My character: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SoNotTerry-1221/hero/85779196

I could probably stream some FFXIV one of these days, but I have no idea how interesting it would be to watch me run dailys and do general grindy stuff.

I could probably stream some FFXIV one of these days, but I have no idea how interesting it would be to watch me run dailys and do general grindy stuff.
lol dont do it - that game is just a grind the whole thing. :p
jk some people might like it but myself I've grinded too hard on that game .n.

Will be streaming either PSO, LoL, or PUBG on the third at around 4 pm central time. Will also be having a mystery giveaway during a random time in the stream. Hop on over to my channel (https://go.twitch.tv/dwarlo) and use the !mystery command to learn more about the giveaway.
P.S Hope whoever wins has a sweet tooth

Last edited:
RIP forgot you cant use commands unless I'm streaming and have my chat bot running. Anyways here is the info on the mystery giveaway.

"Randomly during my stream an Amazon Giveaway link will appear on stream (not in chat). First person to visit the link will win a mystery prize. To participate in an Amazon Giveaway, you must be at least 18 years of age, have an Amazon account, and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. with a valid U.S. shipping address."

Back