Stray FO looking for a Team! :D

Zero2k15

Heyo \o/

I'm a PSOBB Vet that recently had the sudden itch to play the game and picked it up with the whole Christmas event going on. Wasn't sure I wanted to do the whole grinding stuff again but 2 weeks later and my FOmarl is level 152, so I guess it's safe to say that I'm probably here for the long run! So I'm thinking about seeing if I can find any good team of active players that would be interested in picking up a stray FO. I'll probably be playing a lot so expect to see me online often. I'm interested stuff like hunting rares, HBR and general leveling (and maybe C-Mode if I'm lucky). My characters are a level 100 RAmarl and level 152 FOmarl called Zero and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

I have decent gear thanks to the x-mas event and although very rusty am pretty experienced with the game.

My Discord handle would be: Zero2k#4573

Last edited:
Heyo \o/

I'm a PSOBB Vet that recently had the sudden itch to play the game and picked it up with the whole Christmas event going on. Wasn't sure I wanted to do the whole grinding stuff again but 2 weeks later and my FOmarl is level 152, so I guess it's safe to say that I'm probably here for the long run! So I'm thinking about seeing if I can find any good team of active players that would be interested in picking up a stray FO. I'll probably be playing a lot so expect to see me online often. I'm interested stuff like hunting rares, HBR and general leveling (and maybe C-Mode if I'm lucky). My characters are a level 100 RAmarl and level 152 FOmarl called Zero and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

I have decent gear thanks to the x-mas event and although very rusty am pretty experienced with the game.

Mew would be HAPPY to Assimewlate you into our little 'Guardian Angels' type family, dear! But, we're Full atm...If no one adopts you within 24 hours, we will find an inactive player and punt them to make room for you~! *Mental note to purrsonally harass you in mail 24 hours from Now~!* >=3

Heyo \o/

Team Red can adopt you. I'll message on disc

Heyo \o/

Has RED TEAM adopted you yet, luv?

Back