Star Trek

Whero

Guildcard
This relates to PSO...

I made a story called Atlantis Theory and it has been read by over 2000 people. In it they go to a "Phantasy Star" where they meet 8472, in which the Phantasy begins. In comes the old Voyager ship and it seperates because well I dno they wanted to go faster and ended up ditching the balcony seats and then tricking 8472, with a simple split. Well, I haven't published it, but its my favourite story because only a Phantasy Star would hide its cape. Also, nobody knew that the ship could seperate.. haha....

My point is is that there is Strange New Worlds, which I watched intermittently, and damn it looks good. I'm going to be buying the whole series. It's just awesome.

I guess, Starfleet wasn't prepared for 8472, and only Voyager could finish them off. Because they started the fight. And 8472 was after Voyager, out for revenge against Janeway because she broke her promise to never war again with them. hmm?

I'm writing so much, and its all because of PSO.

Mercy would often enter a nooblet room and see players either wounded or DEAD and chirp out "Please state the nature of the Medical Emergency! nya~!" X3!

Back