Hello, I'd like to trade Mind Mats x20 for Perfect/Resist x2.

I would like all of your
Daylight
Pinnacles
System Reunion
Fight Inside The Spaceship
Get It Up
Flight
Fly Me To The Moon
Puyo Puyo
Armada Battle

Can i get the [4/8 | 8/8] [2S] Thirteen and some of the Burning Rangers music cds? My pc is dead tho and idk when i will be able to play again and pick them up :c

Awesome thread :oops:

Can i get the [4/8 | 8/8] [2S] Thirteen and some of the Burning Rangers music cds? My pc is dead tho and idk when i will be able to play again and pick them up :c

Awesome thread :oops:

No rush, will reserve.

Howdy dude! Can I please reserve Cannon Rouge, DF Field, Aura Field and Devil Wings mag cell?

Many thanks

EDIT: forgot to say I will be on after work tomorrow around 4pm UK time (I’m on most days anyways)

Amplifier of Rabarta
Amplifier of Razonde
Blue Barrier [5/5 | 3/5]
Yellow Barrier [5/5 | 1/5]
I'll take it . and I can donate for 1PD for these,

Cannon Rouge and Heart of Devil are gone. Been trading for 1 hour with lot of messages so was hard to edit fast enough for some people. I will reserve the Aura and DF Fields for you. the Ano Bazooka 40h can be used same as CR (giant rafoiE boom) if you are low geared and want that instead, its just not as high ATP.

I am UK and off all day so np.

Perfect dude! I’ll message after work! Appreciated.

These items please!:
  • Stealh Kit x2
  • Cell of mag 502 x1
  • Heart of YN-0117 x1
  • Panther's Spirit x1
  • Kit of Mark III x1
  • Kit of Master System x1
  • Parts of Egg Blaster x1
  • Item ticket x2

Hi, you have a bunch of stuff that I'd like but the list is kind of long so I can donate a few things to your giveaway in exchange if you want.

Here's the list of stuff I would like (any stats are fine):

1. smartlink
2. kit of hamburger
3. kit of genesis
4. girsole
5. rambling may
6. demolition comet
7. summit moon
8. asteron belt
9. madam's umbrella
10. s-red's arms
11. shouren
12. diska of braveman
13. yata mirror
14. heavenly/power
15. heavenly/hp
16. thirteen
Edit: saw another thing that I would like, the Snake Spire [Dark] [20/20/0/0|40]

I have some things like Three seals, cure/freeze and other cures I can donate, and various 4 slot non-rare armors that would be good for new characters/players. I can also give you a couple PDs as well, just let me know and we can work something out, thanks!

My discord is Trusty Patches#1615

Last edited:
Back