Spuz's ES Market! [Premade Only!]

I would like to order an ES needle named HELL needle.
Paying with 20 PDs. :eek:

I will take the order but just to let you know I currently have 6 other orders and with lots of work currently little time. It may take a while to complete, like a few weeks. I will keep you informed if you still wish to order on when it is done or getting close to being so.

I will take the order but just to let you know I currently have 6 other orders and with lots of work currently little time. It may take a while to complete, like a few weeks. I will keep you informed if you still wish to order on when it is done or getting close to being so.
Yeah no problem. A few weeks isn't that long to wait.

Hey bro! I want to order an ES needle and an ES mechgun, paying 40 pds for those, prefix Demons plz.:)

Last edited:
:blobsweat:

Hey bro! I want to order an ES needle and an ES mechgun, paying 40 pds for those, prefix Demons plz.:)

I now currently have 9 orders already and work really is busy right now. I should probably say no but I am too greedy. If you are willing to wait most likely over a month (because of my time limitations) then I will add you to my list. If you want to try and get them elsewhere during this time, this is also fine as long as you keep me informed. I will also keep you informed and up to date on how close I am to your order etc.

ok?

:blobsweat:

I now currently have 9 orders already and work really is busy right now. I should probably say no but I am too greedy. If you are willing to wait most likely over a month (because of my time limitations) then I will add you to my list. If you want to try and get them elsewhere during this time, this is also fine as long as you keep me informed. I will also keep you informed and up to date on how close I am to your order etc.

ok?
No problem. Also good to be temporarily away from the game and take a break. tyvm!

Is it ok to add 4 more orders?
And the order now supposed to be:

2*HELL Needle
2*DEMONS Needle
2*DEMONS Mechgun

Paying 100 pds for that(a free one after 5 :p). And I have enough patience for waiting.
Will you take it?
And if you take it, plz let me know the expected time for waiting. TYVM!

Sure, but with all my current orders its definitely going to be over a month and into the next.

Hi Spuz, may I request the following:

Ep2 HELL NEEDLE

Please name it:

GRAVITY NEEDLE

I know the wait is a lengthy one, but I'm happy to wait - no rush!

I would like to request the following ES:

EP2: J-Cutter
Name: MESMERAL J-CUTTER

Payment in 20 PDs. I understand that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't mind the wait. Please let me know if you are unable to take my order, no worries :)

I would like to request the following ES:

EP2: J-Cutter
Name: MESMERAL J-CUTTER

Payment in 20 PDs. I understand that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't mind the wait. Please let me know if you are unable to take my order, no worries :)

I can do this, just a long long wait. More than a month.

Hi! I'd like to order a Needle for my HC account. I wish to pay with Normal Mode PD's. Thank you!
OASIS NEEDLE

Hi Spuz,

I would like to order 2 S-rank weapon :
a Handgun named : ZALURE
and a needle named : DEMON
I will pay normal Pds for each one.

( As I saw that you already have many order to complete and I'm not checking forum frequently, you can send me a message on discord whenever you'll get em AkTsH#0739 )

Thank you in advance and good luck with all these orders :)

Hi Spuz,

I would like to order 2 S-rank weapon :
a Handgun named : ZALURE
and a needle named : DEMON
I will pay normal Pds for each one.

( As I saw that you already have many order to complete and I'm not checking forum frequently, you can send me a message on discord whenever you'll get em AkTsH#0739 )

Thank you in advance and good luck with all these orders :)

Yep I will take the order np

Due to HIGH DEMAND and lack of sellers, the price of ES weapons has risen to 30pds. All current orders will remain at the price you ordered with (20), but any new orders will use the new price.

Updated the thread with Total by 'ES weapon' and by 'Episode', since it's nice to track and see. More Needles than all the others put together (obviously), in fact there is almost double!

Shoutout to @Arsuru @Firkraag @staxxx @Zorua for doing lots of runs, helping me with orders and just generally being great guys!

Last edited:
Back