Spuz's ES Market! [Premade Only!]

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Last update - 04/01/2024 - 最終更新日
-------------------------------------------
Shops: Classic | Normal | Instants | B> Thread | T> Thread | ES Market

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Bold is the preferred form of payment-

PD / PH
PS - 97:1
PC - 10:8
Gold - 1:1
Silver - 10:1

Bronze - 25:1
Eggs - 2:1
Coal - 8:1
Meseta - 500k:1
Cookies - 3:1

Premade ES in Stock ~ 在庫のES :
With Special
~
No Special
~
E1 - [40 PD]

E2 - [35 PD]
HELL CARDS x1
DEMONS CARDS x1
BERSERK LAUNCHER x1

Please note most sellers prefer discord contact and will respond there quicker.

@Arsuru 's Surplus,
@Schranko 's Thread, ---> Note that this thread is not updated often so you need to DM him to see what he has; a lot of stock.
@Toujours 's en vente,
@mrbigles 's Custom E2 ES store <---- Currently not open.
and you can also contact @mewkey , to see what he has in stock.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ES Shop - ESショップ
General Notes:
- Please note that I will get your ES done within a few hours.
- Please check out the wiki & this guide for all information regarding ES weapons & S-ranks.
- Hit me up for trades by posting here, via PMs or Discord.
- If you wish for your name to be private/anonymous (as in not listed with your ES order) please specify.
- Willing to negotiate prices on bulk orders.

注意事項

数時間以内にESを仕上げますので、ご了承ください。
- ES武器やSランクに関する情報は、wikiやこのガイドでご確認ください。
- 取引は、当スレッドへの返信かPM、Discordでお願いします。 [Discordが好ましいです。]
- 個人名・匿名(ES武器の注文時に記載しないなど)を希望される場合は、その旨をご記入ください。
- 大量に注文していただいた場合、価格交渉に応じます。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Custom ES - カスタムES :

Custom E1 - カスタムE1 - [40 PD]
Custom E2 - カスタムE2 - [35 PD]

Current Orders - 現在の受注状況

Custom Order Format - カスタムオーダーフォーマット

Please decide before posting which ES you want and what you wish to name your custom ES.
どのESが欲しいか、カスタムESにどんな名前をつけるか、投稿前に決めておいてください。

1. The names on ES consist of up to eight letters and will have the weapon itself in its name - ESの名前は最大8文字で構成され、その名前に武器そのものが入ります。
  2. Numbers cannot be used in the name - 名前に数字を使用することはできません
  3. It will be all capitalized - すべて大文字になります。
  4. Logograms cannot be used - ロゴグラムは使用できません
Examples - 事例紹介
BAN HAMMER
DEMONS NEEDLE
TURTLE SWORD

Last edited:

Last edited:
If you have any pre-made Arrest Needles I'd like to Order one (if I R can read today and understood the post). This will be for Regular Mode.

I should be free in the next hour as I get off of work in about half an hour.

Hi Spuz. Can I buy your premade Arrest J-cutter for 10 PDs if it is normal mode one. :)

I would like an arrest needle and the Diese needle. Just message me when you're on, depending also when I am on :) .

Ohh... dear. You have probably become a night owl. I will check when you are online (and will use the the search option alot)

Probably best to catch me in the morning bro early! Today I will try to stay up later, till about 2pm if i can but later than that I am going to struggle to stay awake lol
I am on right now

Hey Spuz!

Are you taking orders at the moment?

If so, I'd like to order a "Monado J-Cutter". I can pay in PDs and Gold Badges, if you like. What is your Badge rate?

Thanks!

I'll have to hold off for now but inevitably I'll need one and I'll definitely be using your service since your prices and turn around are unbeatable.

Hey Spuz I'd let to go ahead and order that standard Hell Needle.

Ok man, sounds good to me. Got like 4 orders same time so it may take a few days. I will sort it out soon and let you know when it is complete!

Back