Spuz's ES Market! [Premade Only!]

Hey, also I'd like to order a BERSERK needle too. I'm not in any rush for either, so take your time.

Thanks!

Hey, man, I'll take your pre-made ARREST J-Cutter if you still have it.

Yes, please be aware with the event going on and the fact I already have a few orders it may take up to a week. I will try to get it done asap though and I will let you know!

Thank you very much @Spuz.
A week (or more if need be) is fine. Thank you for providing this service for all of us.

24 Luck Mats for custom? If so, I'll take a HELL Scythe please.

24 Luck Mats for custom? If so, I'll take a HELL Scythe please.

Yes, I will do this. Struggling to get games atm with event though and with the current orders it may take a while. I will let you know when its done.

Reactions: Dab
Added a new section to my thread (to save time since people ask a lot of questions):

*Srank weapon and ES weapon mean the same thing. ES Weapon is the correct name so if you see this written here then you will now know.
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Coming Soon

-- The information will be filled in after the event front page.

Last edited:
Hey, Spuz, I'd like to order 3 S-Ranks with you, please:

- HELL CARDS
- DEMONS CARDS
- DEMONS SHOT

Also, I am aware of the queue as you said above, so don't worry about that. I don't mind waiting. Take your time with these.

Thanks!

Offering a deal for those who order multiple custom ES. After buying 5, you will get your 6th free. Details will be added to front post.

Last edited:
I would like to order the following:

DEMONS SHOT
DEMONS MECHGUN
DEMONS CARD

If you need to contact me, discord is the best way.

Thanks

I would like to order the following:

DEMONS SHOT
DEMONS MECHGUN
DEMONS CARD

If you need to contact me, discord is the best way.

Thanks

Ok man, I will get these done asap. I have 7 or so orders already so it may take a week or 2 if your chill with that. Will let you know when they are made!

Back