Spuz's ES Market! [Premade Only!]

I would like to request the following ES:

EP2: J-Cutter
Name: MESMERAL J-CUTTER

Payment in 20 PDs. I understand that you have a lot on your plate, and I don't mind the wait. Please let me know if you are unable to take my order, no worries :)
Not a problem, just let me know when you are close :D

Just to let you know, I will be getting your srank done soon. Not sure exactly which day because of work but during the start of next week if not earlier, I will message when it is done!

Haha, no problem. Take as long as you need, I'll probably forget about it, then get really excited when it's done!

Sent you a PM about this btw :3

Hello and good day. I would like an Srank Arrest Needle. Named NITEFALL NEEDLE.

Ok, will add you to the list, only 6 orders rn so should get this done within a fortnight tops. Will keep you updated when close to yours!

Ok, will add you to the list, only 6 orders rn so should get this done within a fortnight tops. Will keep you updated when close to yours!
Awesome! No rush and take your time. I will certainly come back again for more. I thank you in advance for you service!

Hey sweety, I would like to buy a S-rank hell Jcutter. If you have one in stock that's great too! I have 80 pds :D

I'm looking around if someone else sells em too, as I see you have a waiting list hahaha.

(EDIT: SOMEONE SOLD IT TO ME. Ignore my post!)

Last edited:
Due to upcoming event I do not wish to spend all my time cmoding only so I am currently taking no orders to be able to play the event, for those whom have ordered already I will try to get those ones made asap still.

Awesome! No rush and take your time. I will certainly come back again for more. I thank you in advance for you service!

Your srank is next in my queue (just didn't update OP) so I will be making it soon!

Back