(SOLVED) pso texture manager question for character textures

CyborgJiro

Team Monolith Member
Guildcard
I was able to pull up the class I wanted to edit the textures for, but i cannot figure out which texture in here are for the hands, I see outfits, faces, hairs, emblems, but not sure which are for the hands, at least for the HUnewearl model. like... maybe its this tiny ones near the end but it's hard to tell

edit: I eventually figure it out

Last edited:
DXT1 which is required for faces, for some reason it ruins the pixel art a bit when you save it. literally messes things up, especially in the eyes and eyebrows, I wish I knew how to fix it.

EDIT: Assuming it supports it, I may just need to use a higher resolution than the 128x128 that I was using. It might work? 128 is already 2x the original face files so perhaps itll work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 005724.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 005724.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
increasing resolution did fix the problem
edit:
also I hope I wasnt considered spamming.. I just noticed the rule and realized I should have just kept editing my first post..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 015846.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 015846.png
    535.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
im trying to do something similar and getting stuck: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/help-swapping-character-models.25694/ wondering if you had any ideas? for a fellow 3rd best girl behind marianne and bernie lover?
I like Lysithea but it was also a name I used for a d&d character which is what my skin was based on. I havent really experiemented with replacing models, only textures. From your post it looks like your imported the textures only and its trying to place those textures onto the fonewmn model. I am not sure.. If I find a tutorial for replacing models, I will let you know.. I remember seeing one on youtube at some point.

Back