[Solved] [Item maker] a little trouble :3

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Helena, May 22, 2019.

1. Helena

Helena Member

Hey everyone ! I started to play pso again on different servers and also did a new offline setup to test different builds (like FOmar).
    And i actually don't know why the item maker isn't working :'( it's just not typing anything in the game window.

I tried to reboot the server, opening the item maker after the game and to run it as administrator (because i found on another topic that could be a solution) but nothing works yet :(

I'm sure i'm missing something really stupid xD but i just don't know why it doesn't type anything (even if i hold shift). I got the lv3 GM rights on the server and can also make items by typing it manually but as we all know it's super slow lol. Hope someone could help me with this ! Thank you guys :D

2. Soly

Soly Member

Is it mine?

3. Helena

Helena Member

Yeah, it is. I got this issue with both the old and newer one :/ i tried again and it still doesn't type in the game chat. That's strange because it always worked fine on any other offline setup i did (like last year for exemple)....

4. Sodaboy

Sodaboy Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Make sure you're running it as an Administrator.

5. Helena

Helena Member

Yeah I saw that could be a solution but it didn't work too xd i'll try to do another setup, on an other computer...

EDIT : found it ! I just needed to run it as xp service pack 3 compatibility ! Solved :p

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Ryan likes this.
  6. Soly

Soly Member

I do not run it that way so idk what it could be.
    Glad you solved it tho.