Shrink HUD?

frieza

Hey guys! Is there a way to shrink the HUD in PSO? I feel like the natural PSO HUD is rather big? My character name and my party's name feel a bit too big in game! :)

1630270158837.png

On the launcher, there's a setting called "High Res HUD". Click this, then change the resolution multiplier to something you prefer. The higher the %, the smaller the HUD will be.

I'm trying to fix my resolution after installing the game (and copying folder) from a 1920x1080 laptop to a 2560x1440 desktop. Changing the hud scale in online.exe doesn't change anything. Thank you :)

I'm trying to fix my resolution after installing the game (and copying folder) from a 1920x1080 laptop to a 2560x1440 desktop. Changing the hud scale in online.exe doesn't change anything. Thank you :)
By chance, do you have "High Res HUD" selected in the launcher options?

By chance, do you have "High Res HUD" selected in the launcher options?
Yes and I'm pretty stupid. I messed around with it yesterday and I guess I wasn't paying attention to the syntax for the slider. I thought increasing the slider % would increase the size of the hud in game. It took 3 seconds to try putting it to around 225% and voila, it looks perfect now!

Related question: is there any way to remove the number keys and shunt the action bar to the right side of the screen? I'm playing in widescreen mode with a controller.

Attachments

• 1689838457722.png
    1689838457722.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Back