Should Heart of Crazy Tune's skin for Dark Flow return?

Should Dark Flow* with Skin: Crazy Tune return?

• Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
This skin from season 1 has a significant texture issue where its texture pulses and looks a little bizarre. The weapon is otherwise functional.

Here's a quick demonstration to show what the weapon looks like:
crazytune_df.gif

You can try the skin in sandbox. The item can be created by entering this command into chat:
Code:
/item 009D0200

Should this Dark Flow skin return to Ephinea?

Last edited:
I think the Dark Flow should be left as the Dark Flow, not only out of respect for its legend, but because some people may not recognize the skin and keep healing you.

I think the Dark Flow should be left as the Dark Flow, not only out of respect for its legend, but because some people may not recognize the skin and keep healing you.
The skins have existed for years though! I think it's too late for that. It isn't hard to explain to someone that you have a skinned item, and if they want to heal that's their decision.

1eH2lor.png

The skins have existed for years though! I think it's too late for that. It isn't hard to explain to someone that you have a skinned item, and if they want to heal that's their decision.

1eH2lor.png
I didn't know they had already been released, I was under the impression they had been held back. In theory, you're right, but some people may not be familiar with the skins and not speak the same language as you...and some people get FURIOUS, thinking they are entitled to use a DF any time they want.
All that aside though, I'm a bit "straight edge" (and biased) when it comes to PSO and really don't like the aesthetics being messed with too much, especially with legendary story pieces.

I like the inclusion of skins because the coolest stuff in this game happen to be somewhat meh performance wise.

Though Dark Flow is kinda cool by itself anyway so I don't really care. Still though people going about smacking stuff with a glitchy guitar is an ingredient by the art of chad so I have to approve.

Voted No in this state, i'm all for skins but not for the glitchy ones, would prefer a more curated experience like the rest of the server.

Pulsing looks sick af with some glitchcity type glitchyness to it. It also goes down the fret which kinda makes it look like its being played. It pulsates sick tunes on your toons

Back