Should Fodra return as the main ship?

Should Fodra return as the first ship at ship select?

• Yes

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Please vote here. Auldrant is possibly better for players located in Asia, whereas Fodra is probably better for most of the Americas and Europe.

Ah yes, all will be right in the world, finally...

I should mention that, for the overwhelming majority of players, the Latency on Fodra is a lot less than Auldrant, which means a lot less damage cancel / desynch during gameplay. I'm all for it!

Just FYI, the results of this poll will take effect Saturday morning, most likely. We won't need to kick everyone off to make the change as it's just a setting in the login server.

Are we asking this question now because the stability issues have been resolved?

Are we asking this question now because the stability issues have been resolved?
Stability issues were never anything on our end, it had to do with NFOservers' uplink.

I guess we'll find out how it is after we switch, huh? :) If it's still bad, we'll switch it back.

A REAL LIFE ADVENTURE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! GET HYPED!

Wait! It might still be bad.

I've been playing on Fodra a lot today to test it out. Usually I get an ultra low 65 ping but I've been seeing regular spikes where it's 275+

I love Fodra when it's working, but should we test more and hold off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back