Should classic mode feature the class walls?

Should classic mode feature the class walls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Classic mode currently features the class walls as obtainable items from Gallon's Shop, as they were available on Blue Burst.

However, many people may consider these to be "Episode IV items" (although they did exist in Version 1/2, just not Gamecube/Xbox), and we do advertise Devaloka as being a ship without Episode IV items.

Devaloka isn't a ship that is designed to replicate GC/Xbox exactly, but we'd like to ask the community if they think these walls should be obtainable on Devaloka.

Gallon's Shop is currently disabled on the ship until this poll finishes in 3 days, or prior if there is a clear consensus.

So, should they be available on Devaloka?

FWIW, Devaloka is designed to replicate early Blue Burst. Did Blue Burst launch with the Walls in Gallon's Shop already, or were they added later? ... Who knows?

Honestly the fact that the Walls are free to obtain super-duper fast, no grind, no nothing, is what I find the most ridiculous about them. Nevermind the fact that the wiki entry for Ranger Wall basically admits to it being the Best in Slot before Red Ring (which isn't on Classic either).

I believe ST added the walls prior to EPIV (IIRC just there out of the box for BB), but yeah, not in Gamecube/Xbox. Voted no for S parts supremacy

I tried looking around POSW and after about 3000 suspicious connection blocked warnings, the most anyone mentioned was when Gallon had a Valentine update on JP.

Indifferent. I can live without them, and it forces me to actually build for different situations rather than it be such a powerful end-game shield gotten so easy. On the other hand, I will miss the easiness.

Back