Server maintenance has concluded for September 11th, 2023 (9/11 サーバメンテナンス完了)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
EDIT: Server maintenance has completed for the SECOND TIME. I had only updated the untekked gamble table the first time. (WOOPS!)

Also fixed a bug that could cause armor and units given out through the quest to have some bad stats. (Which showed up in the bank sometimes...) I'll have to fix the bugged items later, though the game cleans up the item in memory when withdrawn from the bank automatically.

Original post follows below...

Server maintenance has completed.

The following changes were made to the game:

- Fixed an issue in Claire's Deal 5 where Montague wouldn't allow gambling for the hit upgrade on two Bringer's Rifle skins.
- Returned the Hunter NPC to the Anniversary Shop so that you can gamble your gold badges again. Also, the chances for percentages have changed. Now you have a 25% chance (up from 10%) to get hit on weapons received from the Hunter NPC. Chances for particular values on any percentage, including hit, have also been adjusted like so:

5% chance for 40% (Up from 1% chance)
10% chance for 35% (Up from 1% chance)
15% for 30% (Up from 1% chance)
20% for 25% (Up from 1% chance)
25% for 20% (Up from 5% chance)
... Otherwise you will get 15%.

That's all!

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
追記:
1度目のメンテナスでは未鑑定武器側の選択肢のテーブルしか更新できていませんでしたが、2度目の更新ですべての選択肢のテーブルを更新しました。

また、クエストで配布される防具やユニットのステータス表示がおかしくなるバグも修正しました。
(アイテム倉庫に預けている状態で不自然に高い数値が表示されるバグです)
後ほどバグったママのアイテムを修正する必要がありますが、どちらにせよ倉庫から引き出した際にゲームは自動でメモリ内のアイテム数値を是正してくれます。

↓ 以下、元の投稿

サーバメンテナンスが終了し、ゲームに以下の変更が加えられました。

- クレアの取引5において、モンタギューがスキン変更後のブリンガーライフルに対するHit属性付与ギャンブルを受け付けない不具合を修正しました。

- アニバーサリーショップにおいて、ハンターのNPCを復帰させ、再び金バッジのギャンブルを出来るようになりました。また、併せてヒット付きの武器が出る確率が10%→25%に上昇し、そのHit値の高さの分布も以下の通り調整されています。

Hit40が付く確率:5% (1%から上方修正)
Hit35が付く確率:10% (1%から上方修正)
Hit30が付く確率:15% (1%から上方修正)
Hit25が付く確率:20% (1%から上方修正)
Hit20が付く確率:25% (5%から上方修正)
Hit15が付く確率:25%

以上です!

いつもEphineaでプレーしていただきありがとうございます!

Last edited by a moderator:
Server maintenance has completed.

The following changes were made to the game:

- Fixed an issue in Claire's Deal 5 where Montague wouldn't allow upgrading hit on two Bringer's Rifle skins.
- Returned the Hunter NPC to the Anniversary Shop so that you can gamble your gold badges again. Also, the chances for percentages have changed. Now you have a 25% chance (up from 10%) to get hit on weapons received from the Hunter NPC. Chances for particular values on any percentage, including hit, have also been adjusted like so:

5% chance for 40% (Up from 1% chance)
10% chance for 35% (Up from 1% chance)
15% for 30% (Up from 1% chance)
20% for 25% (Up from 1% chance)
25% for 20% (Up from 5% chance)
... Otherwise you will get 15%.

That's all!

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!
PPL will be VERY Happy of that Buffy NPC's return~! VIVA le SODA-samas!

A big thanks to all administrators keeping this Ephinea Experience alive, functioning and secure. And even making it better with time and keeping it fresh. I bet many people feel like that, even if they do not say so publicly. But PSO is a safe Haven for many of us. Its the one place where I can get rid of my headaches or shoulder pain, just by playing a session (when nothing else helps). Its a wonderous place to be where the road is bigger than any finish line. It is about the experiences we can have here, and all the adminstrators make this possible for all of us. A big thanks with all my heart.

Back