Server maintenance for December 13th, 2023 completed. (サーバメンテナンス完了 12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Update: Maintenance has been completed.

There will be a brief maintenance on December 13th, 2023 at 20:00 UTC.

This maintenance will double the amount of games that can be created on each block from 64 to 128 games. (You will still only see 64 games when checking the game list. The first time you check the list, the newest 64 games will be visible. If there are more than 64 games in a block, the sort order switches to show the oldest 64 games on the game list. Check the list again and it will revert back to the newest games.)

The 64 game limit on the list is a technical limitation of the game client which we will also be patching in the near future.

This maintenance will also add another block to the Auldrant ship during the event.

Maintenance should last approximately 15 minutes.

Thank you for understanding.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
2023/12/14 05:00 (日本時間) に簡易的なメンテナンスを実施予定です。

このメンテナンスにより、各ブロックで作成できる部屋数が64から128に増えます。
仕様上一覧を見ても一度に表示されるのは64個までですが、最初に開いた際は最新の64部屋を表示し、もしブロック内に64部屋以上存在する場合は次に開いた際に古い順に64部屋が表示されるようになります。もう一度開けば新順のソートに戻ります。

一度にリストに64部屋までしか表示されないのはゲームクライアントの技術的制限のためですが、近い将来パッチをあてる予定です。

またこのメンテナンスにより、イベント期間中Auldrantシップではブロックが追加されます。

ご理解とご協力のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

Last edited:
Maintenance has been completed.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: I accidentally sorted on the wrong value by writing code too fast and not triple checking my work, so the sort is only sorting by the internal lobby number on the server (my bad...), this will be fixed at a later date. You'll still be able to create 128 games and see all 128 games, though. Works the same, just sorted WRONG.

Not an emergency to fix, so this will probably be done maybe Friday afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back