Server is Full?

Eyeapple

I keep getting told that the server is full whenever I log in. I know this isn't the case, since my friends were able to log in. I also know that it isn't the dll error that's so common, as I'm not getting a dll error and I've already whitelisted the Ephinea folder.

Your AV can still passively block some information from being sent, some are extremely over active like that. Try disabling it entirely and running the game and see if it connects fine. Also, Wireless with some people can also be a factor in connectivity, so if you have the option use a wired connection see if that helps. There is also a rare issue with some ISP's not keeping PSO as a active connection because the game uses so little bandwidth, so try running something in the background like a stream, a youtube video, and see if that helps in some way.

I tried ALL what you suggested, but it still keeps giving me a "server is full" response. I think I'll have to try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

I looked up your IP. Are you playing from a college? (Comes up as Berry College.)

It is possible they block non standard ports on the campus firewall, so you could be SOL unless you manage to play through a VPN or something.

Yeah, I am playing from a college. It doesn't make sense, though, since I've managed to play just fine before.

Yeah, I am playing from a college. It doesn't make sense, though, since I've managed to play just fine before.
It might not make sense to you, but it is very possible the IT staff there locked some things down in the interim.

It might not make sense to you, but it is very possible the IT staff there locked some things down in the interim.
Yeah, my university's been a real bitch about this in the past couple of years. Came in able to play PSO, Minecraft, and some browser games just fine, and they've all been locked down since. Sucks.

Back