Seasonal Players?

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
Hey Ephinea!

I'm back to try out the new Season feature, but low levels with no gear is incredibly lonely without friends.
If anyone is down to try and plan a night or two a week to just play together, that would be neat.

I work 9-6 pm EST (M-F), so it's tough to find groups that aren't already set clicks of friends/players playing amongst each other.
Oddly excited to actually play PSO again, without just farming out TTF for 120 levels before I start to feel useful haha.

PM me or reply here if you're down to play through some of the low levels, do random quests you wouldn't normally do, or even help get each other running towards that level 150 goal before the Season is over! :)

Hey Ephinea!

I'm back to try out the new Season feature, but low levels with no gear is incredibly lonely without friends.
If anyone is down to try and plan a night or two a week to just play together, that would be neat.

I work 9-6 pm EST (M-F), so it's tough to find groups that aren't already set clicks of friends/players playing amongst each other.
Oddly excited to actually play PSO again, without just farming out TTF for 120 levels before I start to feel useful haha.

PM me or reply here if you're down to play through some of the low levels, do random quests you wouldn't normally do, or even help get each other running towards that level 150 goal before the Season is over! :)
Hey if you're still playing Seasonal I'm down for it! I started playing this weekend

Yup ! Haven't played too much, just single player quests to try and get Soul Eater. Might play some today!

Ah nice, my IGN is the same here we should definitely try to do some runs and I've mostly been doing the Government missions made it to the Mines so far also I'm Lv. 20+.

hey ~

our team Spellbound is seasonal. we all just met within the last week or so and we only have a few members at the moment. I'll tell the leader; we would be happy to have more people to play with.

It's aways great to meet new folks. Data just gave me a shout about everyone here.

Welcome to seasons.

We run games all the time so just hit me up in forums to meet up.
You can usually find us in Lobby 5 or RuinsTill80 games these days.

We'd be happy to welcome everyone to Team Spellbound.

Back