Searching for a certain video/clip...

Steven

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hi yall, a few years back I was browsing 4chan and came across some kind of video game thread and I remember seeing and downloading a video (has since been deleted off my computer - checked EVERYWHERE) of what appeared to be "showing off" a seaside-looking area with a beach and blue-green water and female banker(?) npc and not much else. It distinctly looked like what is in the game, but there weren't any monsters shown and it was very short. Maybe it was a glimpse of piece of content that was later changed to what is currently in game now?

If anyone has a clue to what I'm talking about, could someone post it below or explain to me what that video was? I'm not sure where I'd even begin trying to properly search for it through google. I just know it looked extremely sega-like and styled after what is in the game now. I've tried to look at old pso game trailers on youtube, but I can't seem to find what I'm attempting to describe.

Hi yall, a few years back I was browsing 4chan and came across some kind of video game thread and I remember seeing and downloading a video (has since been deleted off my computer - checked EVERYWHERE) of what appeared to be "showing off" a seaside-looking area with a beach and blue-green water and female banker(?) npc and not much else. It distinctly looked like what is in the game, but there weren't any monsters shown and it was very short. Maybe it was a glimpse of piece of content that was later changed to what is currently in game now?

If anyone has a clue to what I'm talking about, could someone post it below or explain to me what that video was? I'm not sure where I'd even begin trying to properly search for it through google. I just know it looked extremely sega-like and styled after what is in the game now. I've tried to look at old pso game trailers on youtube, but I can't seem to find what I'm attempting to describe.
Immediately thought "Festivity on the Beach" quest....but naaaaaah! GL! Stay SANE~! <3

Back