Saying Hello

Blu

Guildcard
Hey Everyone!

I'm Blu -- I used to play PSO a ton back when it was on Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox. Played pretty regularly until 2004, when I went to college and left my consoles behind.

I typically play Ranger classes, and you'll see my main character, a RAmarl online pretty often in the afternoons and early evening (CST).

Hope to see you all online!

Hey Everyone!

I'm Blu -- I used to play PSO a ton back when it was on Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Xbox. Played pretty regularly until 2004, when I went to college and left my consoles behind.

I typically play Ranger classes, and you'll see my main character, a RAmarl online pretty often in the afternoons and early evening (CST).

Hope to see you all online!
SQUEEeeeeeee! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcast warrior washes up on our little tribes shore after hearing the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia! Blu.......Blu......WHY does your name ring a warm bell to mew? Hmmmm...Well, After pouncing you maybe she can corner you and ask a slew of questions! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home!

Reactions: Blu
SQUEEeeeeeee! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcast warrior washes up on our little tribes shore after hearing the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia! Blu.......Blu......WHY does your name ring a warm bell to mew? Hmmmm...Well, After pouncing you maybe she can corner you and ask a slew of questions! XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home!

Thanks Harborer of Hope! Hope to cross paths. I don't know if my name should ring a bell unless we've played games before. Regardless, I'm glad that I bring some sense of familiarity -- I think PSO really does that for us and all the fellow travelers.

Trashpanda, hope we can play sometime soon!

Thanks Harborer of Hope! Hope to cross paths. I don't know if my name should ring a bell unless we've played games before. Regardless, I'm glad that I bring some sense of familiarity -- I think PSO really does that for us and all the fellow travelers.

By chance did you ever play on SCHTHACK private server some time ago? That or someone eles here may have chosen "Blu" to get whatever color ID they wanteded =P. Oh, "Harborer of Hope" is simply a snippet of a larger mantra mew used to go by and uses as her Forums name...just call your mew as, "mew" luv! =3

With my current work schedule I've been too tired to play for long, if you see me in game don't hesitate to send me your guild card.

Back