SanicTeam: Events! (accepting all players 2/2/24!)

SirLagsAlot

Reformed HC User
Guildcard
Sanic Team is Recruiting!

Sanic Team is open to any and all PSO players. You do not need to adopt our teamflag to join/play with us. We are a NM/Sandbox team and will invite any NM player who needs perks.

Mems choosing to use the team flag means you can take part in submitting and voting on teamflag changes when/if they occur.

What we are all about

We are an EVENT BASED PVP team

We operate events outside of the official events and everyone is invited! Our goals are to bring fun and exciting new ways of playing together competitively in tournament format.
We will be offering various types of events that all involve a small entry fee and a ladder with first, second and potentially third prizes (depending on how many are playing).

Types of events we offer:
- PvP Staking
PvP staking may take place at any time between two players. Currently all PvP staking battle modes/rules is up to the player(s) disreption. In the future we plan on hosting /pk events within sandbox mode with tiers and weapons/tech bans to be decided along the way to ensure balancing and fun gameplay
- Ep 3 PvP staking (may come at a future time)
Ep 3 will be played from 2 player pods to tournament format. PD's are staked within ephinea and then games are played off server or in an emulator
- Battle Mode Staking
- Pokemon Showdown staking

Any and all stakes/bets scamming or refusal to pay will result in immediate and permanent banning with no chance of unban. Please take screencaps.

Current events: None

We are not currently hosting any events until we collect enough interested players to then host an event.

If you would like to test the /pk game mode please message me here on the forums and we can mess around in sandbox mode some time and try to decide on tiers and bans (should be fun)

Full thread overhaul with images coming soon!

Current team Perks:
Dressing room
PoD
Room for active players at this time

Last edited:
Mode 1: lvl 1 any class using starting weapons and techs only (easily played on non-sb accounts)

Rules: Starting gear ONLY on a freshly created character. Preferably play on HC or use the character recreate feature to easily have gear reset correctly and fairly. Matches are played Best of 1. Boxes may be cleared during regular gameplay and items found may be used. Players are to start on opposite ends of the arena.

Tierlist:

Uber: FOney, HUcast

Mode 2: lvl 200 anything goes

Bans: Sonic team armor

Rules: No bans or tier restrictions. Any item or tech may be used besides sonic team armor. Shifta and Deband or SD items may only be used once a match has begun. Matches take place in the Forest 1 freeroam map in the circular room at the beginning of the map. Whoever dies first wins the round. They are played best of 3. After each match each player is allowed to swap their character once per full set.

Photo

Mode 3: lvl 200 with bans

Bans: Status effects (freeze, arrest, etc), Hell/Megid, Demons, Traps, Dark Flow, Resta, Galatine, Laconium Axe, Ubers characters, Mag Triggers, Zalure/Jellen, Sonic Team Armor

Rules: All players may have 10 trimates and no other healing items (monomates dimates, star atomizers). Ubers can only be played against with the same class or other Ubers classes. However if a player elects to do so, they may use any class they want against an uber class. Shifta and Deband or SD using items may only be used once a match has begun. Matches take place in the Forest 1 freeroam map in the circular room at the beginning of the map. Whoever dies first wins the match. They are played best of 3. After each match each player is allowed to swap their character once per set.

Photo

All boxes are to be cleared before the match begins. Players are to start on opposite ends of the arena

Tiers:

Ubers - HUcast, FOneweral, FOnewm

Nonuber - Everyone else

WIP

Last edited:
i'd like to join is it just sandbox only or is it normal
Its open to any player be it HC/SB/NM
If you would like to wager PDs on duels then you can do so cross-gamemode if both parties agree at a 1:1 ratio or if both parties are of the same game mode of course.

Our team perks are open to anyone who needs them be it any game mode but only the HC and SB teams are operational at this time with NM in the works.

I will be posting rules for some /pk gamemode rules i developed. One will be easily played with any account and the other is a SandBox gamemode with item and tech bans and a rudimentary tier list. Going to post them either later tonight or tomorrow. If you would like to test gamemodes it would be very much appreciated and no wagers need to be made.

First event will probably be sometime right before easter before the end of this month. All events will always be open to any player who wishes to participate.

Sanic Team is Now Recruiting for any players who need Team Perks. We were formerly a HC team but can now accept any NM player and the OP will be updated appropriately.

Our first /pk event will be hosted sometime soon in the future. Follow the thread for updates.

How does one join the team? I cannot see that on the threads, looking for PVE gameplay and people to play with but have had no luck finding a team.
Yes you are more than welcome to join SanicTeam. Just let me know a time you are on and i can add you. Im also still up for some powerleveling and i think i have that frozen shooter you can have too!

Bump and I will be active now for anyone who wants a team and is interested in helping play in or coordinate future PvP events

Last edited:
Great to see the Revival 'Begin~!' =3
Thank you for the good vibes. Hopefully we can dial in some fun tiers and game modes within /pk. It always seemed like untouched content to me by most players and could give endgame players something to do besides PvE…. Most people don’t even know it exists lol

Thank you for the good vibes. Hopefully we can dial in some fun tiers and game modes within /pk. It always seemed like untouched content to me by most players and could give endgame players something to do besides PvE…. Most people don’t even know it exists lol
Oddly and all too hilariously...whenever mew suggests we /pk at a boss warp to build PB like the old DC days...Someone SMACKS mew and it gets UGLY.....FAST!!! X'D!!!!!

Back