S-red's Blade for Ract/Racl

This would actually be so beneficial. Mostly to aid RAcaseal's poor ATP in solomode.

i would like to see it;) even more if it would be only for racaseal lol. lucky that i dont have to decide about such suggestions:p

Oh we talking about dream changes that chances are won't get put in no matter what again? Cause I have a full book on stuff I'd like to do.

Would be neat to have but with every quest in solomode now having no SD really isn't an issue even on racl.

This would be super broken for android rangers. It should not be added.

how so? S&D from it it's just a lvl 3..also If we take from this site :
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=677 (EP1&2) probably applicable for BB
it's just a 12.6% stat increase
just taking the ATP max stat from every ranger
So if all of them play solo..we can calc how much ATP they can gain (without Milla&Youlla)
ramar : 1260 * 1.282 = 1615 Shifta 15
ramarl: 1145 * 1.347 = 1542 Shifta 20
racast: 1350 * 1.126 = 1520 Shifta 3 (from S-red)
racaseal: 1175 * 1.126 = 1323 Shifta 3 (from S-red)

But it's only the ATP stats. We know rangers have Freeze trap, 30% to arrest/whatever/ bonus and insane HP

Isn't the boost from Shifta/Deband only applied to weapon ATP/Armor+Barrier DPF on Blue Burst/Ephinea, though? I've been kinda confused on whether they takes into account base + weapon / base + armor + barrier of they just uses weapon / armor + barrier on this server.

Regardless, I have to agree with Ade and the others: it would run the risk of being a bit broken in Solo, given the 100% freeze rate with Freeze traps, on top of everything else RAcast/RAcaseal have. At least HUcast and HUcaseal have the excuse of being primarily close-range DPS, and thus every hit that kills an enemy is a hit THEY won't take (while RAcast/RAcaseal can play keep-away and pick off foes, most of the time without being in any real harm).

Last edited:
Meh, it isn't like android Rangers can't already use twins as well to get 21 s/d after building up pb as well even solo.

Most of me wants to say casts and caseals don't need any help, period.

But another part of me played Racaseal for a while. I would look the other way if Racaseal was the only one who slipped on the slope

o_O

Just us a SD mag. Between the mag SD and PB blast SD you have SD virtually 100% of the time.

haha just suck it up racaseals, you have to live with 1175 ATP forever haha

Last edited:
;-; well at least D-Parts 1 and Yata Mirror add after base and Zalure S-Ranks are a Thing.

But for real, I'm fine with it. It's a multiplayer game and as long as you fill a niche within a party you start/join, DPS doesn't need to be something you're relied upon for. Demon's/Hell weapons are independent of base ATP, as well as weapons with Divine Punishment (ignoring the fact that it kind of sucks with them). Sure, it sucks that you'll hit the ATP cap at like 150 to 170 depending on your setup, but you'll be spending the minority of your time soloing anyway.

Last edited:
I could see how it would help, I mean racaseal only has 10 more ata than a racast. But at the same time they do have the highest def out of any ranger class. Maybe a stat change would be nice, I would gladly trade def for more atp.

Back