S》(2:1PD) 50h Charge Vulcans

Detourist

Detourist#6717
Guildcard
Get your new Hunters ready for frontline combat!
Buy my standard issue Charge Vulcans at wholesale price, straight from a post-A.U.W. military surplus stockpile, delivered at light-speed through a Coralian Care-Package Capsule to Pioneer 2.
(Only accepting PDs)

Equal Buyer Opportunity Statement:

Detourist is committed to the principle of equal buyer opportunity for all players and to providing players with a shopping environment free of discrimination and harassment and without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, player experience level, PD wealth, join date, play time frequency or any other status protected by the laws or regulations of Pioneer 2.

Thank you for your consideration. My contact info can be found in my profile header.

Last edited:
You got some of these left? i'd like to take one of each please if so, hit me up on discord @cid when you're around

I still got a lot more of these bad puppies waitin' to go.
LordofWar-600x399.jpg

The two most overpowered guns in PSO can be yours for almost nothing.
tumblr_l5vnogZc3R1qz8ui7o1_400.jpg

I'm so dumb,didn't realise you replied to me.
Hit me up on Discord next time so I don't miss it:Annie#8008

Bump, still have plenty more, though the Arms are running low. (About 20 Arms left but still 50-60 Vulcans)

Back