Returning!!

Guildcard
Hello!! I've been hit with the pso bug again, and I figured I'd make this a little more permanent... maybe. Haven't done forum posting since I was in high school back in 2013 and I've got a brand new outlook on, well everything!

I've played PSO since I was a kid, starting with episode 1 and 2 on gamecube, and playing schthack BB back in say, 2006 or 07. The excitement of getting a photon claw and double saber still holds dear to me, and since then I've played many other installments. Universe, Zero, Portable, even played PSO2 beta back in the day and spent years on a jp account to continue it before it released out west. Nothin like the classics though, so here I am again! I primarily play HuNewearl and RaMarl, characters named Caramel! Good to be back

Hello!! I've been hit with the pso bug again, and I figured I'd make this a little more permanent... maybe. Haven't done forum posting since I was in high school back in 2013 and I've got a brand new outlook on, well everything!

I've played PSO since I was a kid, starting with episode 1 and 2 on gamecube, and playing schthack BB back in say, 2006 or 07. The excitement of getting a photon claw and double saber still holds dear to me, and since then I've played many other installments. Universe, Zero, Portable, even played PSO2 beta back in the day and spent years on a jp account to continue it before it released out west. Nothin like the classics though, so here I am again! I primarily play HuNewearl and RaMarl, characters named Caramel! Good to be back
\
SQUEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and Examines a little closer than the others with a warm giggle~!* AAAAaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! MOST if not All of us here are Schthack refugee/survivors as well! PSU/Zero/portable/PSO2(NGS) Were and Are GORGEOUS renditions, but as you and everyone else have realized...then come running back saying..."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". Bouncing Boobies and living quarter decorations Be Damned!! Your 'excitement' will be amplified when you hear a little QoL CHIME announcing the appearance of your coveted double saber and claws~! Can already tell you're gonna Love your triumphant return here! Looking forward to pouncing and Playing wiff you, too Caramel-san~! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Welcome to Ephinea Caramel,

I wish you are great time here on this great server. Or rather with this amazing community. It really became my most prefered way and place to play PSO period.

I will say „Hi, do you need a helping hand?“ when I see you online! ;-)

Back