Returning to Ragol!

Jandy

Guildcard
Hi everyone,

I'm Jandy, I used to play original PSO on the Dreamcast with a couple of friends and played PSOBB for a while on another private server a few years ago though I don't remember which one. I was listening to the US Gamer RPG podcast where they mentioned phantasy star, and then it was basically a matter of time before I turned up here :) Nice to meet everyone!

I've been playing on Ephinea for a few days, I have a lv5 HUmar and and lv10 RAcast. For the most part I've been playing solo, I'm still re-learning things and my partner's work is closed so I either need to convince her to play too or drug her if I ever want to run Caves without being interrupted ^_^; (I forgot how long the maps are in PSO!)

Besides PSO I'll play almost anything with online co-op. I've played any Monster Hunter game I've encountered to death, and currently play a lot of Dauntless.

Hope to see you all around!
Jandy

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm Jandy, I used to play original PSO on the Dreamcast with a couple of friends and played PSOBB for a while on another private server a few years ago though I don't remember which one. I was listening to the US Gamer RPG podcast where they mentioned phantasy star, and then it was basically a matter of time before I turned up here :) Nice to meet everyone!

I've been playing on Ephinea for a few days, I have a lv5 HUmar and and lv10 RAcast. For the most part I've been playing solo, I'm still re-learning things and my partner's work is closed so I either need to convince her to play too or drug her if I ever want to run Caves without being interrupted ^_^; (I forgot how long the maps are in PSO!)

Besides PSO I'll play almost anything with online co-op. I've played any Monster Hunter game I've encountered to death, and currently play a lot of Dauntless.

Hope to see you all around!
Jandy
EEEEEEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Jandy-san carefully while wearing a tiny pink HAZMAT suit! XD!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! *Eyes FLASH with restrained Rage at the mention of "another private server", but Soften while still dusting you off~....* Most if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK Survivors/refugees if That's where you think you're from >=3. No worries luv! Ephinea IS 'Everything' other past private and official servers ever were and could Never be~! So think of it as a FRESH Start after being away for too long! With That said...*SPINS you around to face a sea of smiling scarred and war painted faces of fellow HUnters and RAcasts ready to help get your fighting Mojo back!* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home~! =3

I think it was in fact SCHTHack that I played previously! Ephinea seems really good so far, the pso2 loot system thing is great. Took zero effort to install too! I'm sure SCHTHack took some degree of faffing before I could play but everything has been spot on here :)

I think it was in fact SCHTHack that I played previously! Ephinea seems really good so far, the pso2 loot system thing is great. Took zero effort to install too! I'm sure SCHTHack took some degree of faffing before I could play but everything has been spot on here :)
YAS! SCHTHACK was always fruity in installing rituals. The ONE night mew wanted to log on scht just to pounce lost loved ones...She ended up allowing MIURETH to take charge of her PC JUST to retrieve the Opera files needed! It was embarrassing to say the least lol! But yeah...Ephinea was a point and click joy to install and we've never looked back~! VERY Happy hearing you're enjoying yourself here so far~! Mew likes to think its not JUST the QoL perks that makes us so enjoyable...but the quality of PLAYERS themselves! <3!

Back