Returning Player looking for a team

Just came back a few days ago from a long break, was hoping to find a team to join. Noticed they added something new "Anguish" which wasn't there when I played back then and been having a lot of fun messing around in there solo but would like to potentially go higher with a group at some point lol. I only really have 1 character right now being a level 155 Purplenum FOmarl named Valkyria

Just came back a few days ago from a long break, was hoping to find a team to join. Noticed they added something new "Anguish" which wasn't there when I played back then and been having a lot of fun messing around in there solo but would like to potentially go higher with a group at some point lol. I only really have 1 character right now being a level 155 Purplenum FOmarl named Valkyria
EEEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over pretty Valkyries-San over carefully~!* NO ONE can ever stay away from PSO for very long, huh? <3! Yes, Anguish is a neat sadistic feature that includes a few perks for those staunch enuff to endure it! Purrsonally, mew got dragged kicking and screaming to an Anguish 10 EP4 room.....Two Words.......NEVER AGAIN!! XD! Would have been happy to has assimewlated you into our family, dear...but Monolith is all FULL atm. Might she suggest a few of the other top tier teams? Team RED may still be recruiting talented and passionate souls as yourself~! FO's are always high in demand! Oh, but most Importantly.... Welcome Home~! =3

Thanks lol. And yea I can see Ep4 Anguish 10 being quite insane and I wouldn't go there (unless with a group ofc lol). I've been trying to hunt for Pwand and was doing between Anguish 3-5, I can handle Anguish 3 on Solo pretty easily, and can do Anguish 5 in Ma4C caves decently but just been doing 3 since its more quicker and still gives good exp/drop chance. I will look into Team RED if they are still recruiting or if another one pops up.

Back