Returning player, ish

Hey all,

I jumped on to BB as some friends and I were reminiscing about PSO, albeit in a slightly different way; it used to be our go-to couch coop game when we lived together. I actually only had my first online experience a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, we beat Dark Falz on Normal and, while we've turned to single player stuff with Resi 3 and FF7 Remake temporarily, I still get the occasional itch to spend some time in Ragol so hoping to find some casual, low-level groups who don't mind me dipping in and out.

Hey all,

I jumped on to BB as some friends and I were reminiscing about PSO, albeit in a slightly different way; it used to be our go-to couch coop game when we lived together. I actually only had my first online experience a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, we beat Dark Falz on Normal and, while we've turned to single player stuff with Resi 3 and FF7 Remake temporarily, I still get the occasional itch to spend some time in Ragol so hoping to find some casual, low-level groups who don't mind me dipping in and out.
EEEeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!...Then clamps on an ankle tracker on you!* JK! Plenty of casual players here dear! Even with all this COVID Crap running us into more couch coop time than we care for..you'll still find ppl while in game wanting to discuss OTHER games or just wittle time away talking about what YOU like~! Casual gamers are MOAR than welcomed Luv! Welcome Home! =3

Thanks, HoH (and everyone else who liked), I've spotted your messages in the introductions subforum, nice to know a friendly face is always present. Turns out FF7 Remake is a lot better than anticipated, but definitely keen to jump into some PSO soon. I've browsed some of the forum, would a post in the teams section be appropriate for finding folks at my kind of level or is there a different place for me to look?

Thanks, HoH (and everyone else who liked), I've spotted your messages in the introductions subforum, nice to know a friendly face is always present. Turns out FF7 Remake is a lot better than anticipated, but definitely keen to jump into some PSO soon. I've browsed some of the forum, would a post in the teams section be appropriate for finding folks at my kind of level or is there a different place for me to look?
*Blinks at adoringly* Finding "folks at your kind of level" is a relative term dear. Yes, hasing some 200lvl uber pop in and help/carry/support you may seem overkill and be a bit soul sucking...But even 'lower level' players may already have great level 200 MAGs and harder hitting toys...so painting yourself into a corner with "my kind of level" prolly won't be a common theme. ESP if MEW or one of her kind spots you all alone in a room! >=3. Keep an open mind and an open heart and you'll be better than 'Fine' Luv~! =3

Last edited:
Back